Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

Guest VaVaVoom

Think we might see Obertan back and Ben Arfa playing off Best.....

Thats what im thinking too.

Another chance for Barfa so see if it can work him in the hole.

Extra body in midfield if we need it also.

Fulhams home form is good so i reckon a draw is most likely but we are more than capable of getting a win like.

Heart says 2-1, Head says 1-1.

I think we'll see:

Krul

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Santon

Ryan Taylor

Cabaye (if not then Gosling)

Guthrie

Ben Arfa

Best

Gutierrez

Doubt he'll start with anything that isn't 4-4-2. Maybe if we were at home he'd have continued with that fluid set-up, but i think he'll probably play it a bit safer.

:undecided:

I'd rather play Raylor on the RW if Ben Arfa plays in the number 10 behind Best. Although having said that, Obertan actually seems to do alright away from home, hmmm.....

I'd rather play Raylor on the RW if Ben Arfa plays in the number 10 behind Best. Although having said that, Obertan actually seems to do alright away from home, hmmm.....

What away games have you been watching?

Certainly did well in the Stoke game; had a decent first half at Old Trafford; did one thing right against Bolton.

Certainly did well in the Stoke game; had a decent first half at Old Trafford; did one thing right against Bolton.

:laugh: Just admit he is completely rubbish.

I think we'll see:

Krul

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Santon

Ryan Taylor

Cabaye (if not then Gosling)

Guthrie

Ben Arfa

Best

Gutierrez

Doubt he'll start with anything that isn't 4-4-2. Maybe if we were at home he'd have continued with that fluid set-up, but i think he'll probably play it a bit safer.

Aye, I think we'll get the usual Best and Shola upfront with HBA taking over Taylor's place (who will play centrally if Cabaye is out).

:laugh: Just admit he is completely rubbish.

Well yeah, as it stands, he is rubbish. Just giving him a bit of credit for some of his more better games :razz:

Not confident about this tbh. Fulham have a few decent players, especially Dembele and Ruiz. Not sure I see us scoring either. Think it will end 0-0.

Depends which Fulham rock up - the one that turned Arsenal over or the one that got done by a ten man Blackburn.

makes sense as Blackburn did Arsenal over too to be fair, but yeah i never know with fulham if they're going to look like a top half team or a bottom half team