Ray Wilkins, my word what a c***

Turnbull2000

Please don't hurt me for starting this thread  :undecided:

I've tolerated some absolute plonkers over the years of TV footy, but today was the first time I've actively muted the commentary as my irritation hit wrist slitting proportions.

Was nice to rediscover the crowd only audio mind.

Cabaye was lying on the floor after being clattered in a challenge, whilst the stretcher was coming on, and he said about 7 times "just get up and get on with it" and had the nerve to refer to Cabaye's challenge on Spearing against Liverpool.

Awful commentary. Would he be telling "John" or "Frank" to 'get up and get on it with it' if they were stretchered off? Would he fuck.

He painted himself into a corner with the Cabaye thing. Could have easily just backtracked and admit he was wrong but he never did and it just got worse and worse for him after that.

The guy's a tremendous cunt, I mean, really, he's such a tremendous cunt. It's amazing to see such a tremendous cunt. The fans up here know a right cunt when they see one, they're so passionate, it's tremendous. What a tremendous cunt.

Cabaye was lying on the floor after being clattered in a challenge, whilst the stretcher was coming on, and he said about 7 times "just get up and get on with it" and had the nerve to refer to Cabaye's challenge on Spearing against Liverpool.

Awful commentary. Would he be telling "John" or "Frank" to 'get up and get on it with it' if they were stretchered off? Would he fuck.

was very "sad to see" as well. clown.