Ray Wilkins, my word what a c***

Turnbull2000

He was up there with Craig Burley in the idiotic category today.  He just made a total mug of himself.  Hope he enjoyed his journey home with his miserable face.

The guy is an absolute moron, he also sucks at mathematics as just after half time he mentioned about QPR having the majority of possession in the first half yet the stat released for possession was 60-40 to us.

The guy is an absolute moron, he also sucks at mathematics as just after half time he mentioned about QPR having the majority of possession in the first half yet the stat released for possession was 60-40 to us.

I think that stat was bullshit anyway, they had the most of possession in the first half by a mile.

I didn't hear the commentary as I was at the game but he was standing next to me in the airport while I was waiting for my flight back

You needed to show him this thread and deck the cunt while he was distracted. Then tell him to get on with it while he's crying his fat little face off.

i just watched this as was out this afternoon..i must say i am not surprised to see this thread..i did use to like this tw@@ and respect his comments but today he was an absolute fuc@ing half wit...what an absolute joke.....i will now read what everyone else has said about this total coc* of a bloke !!!!

Oh and Wilkins is a t***, having a go at Ben Arfa everytime he loses the ball.......

Well guess what you t*** he loses the ball because he is the one trying something different and taking risks......

Would you expect SAF to drop Rooney, Mourinho to drop Ronaldo, Dalglish to drop Suarez, Pep to drop Messi etc etc etc.....

So shut the f*ck up you t*** and get off my tv screen you bald c*nt.

Seriously Sky needs to give us an option to mute people we dont like.

Said some daft things today, but he's generally a good commentator and certainly seems to like us.

imho no he's not, he's terrible and I detest listening to his waffle

Aye, he's pretty awful. The way he tosses off over Chelski is unbearable.

I like his positivity. His knowledge of individual players is very good too.

Can you imagine Andy Gray discussing Davide Santon's career at Inter, or Tiote's midweek indiscretion? He can be annoying, that I'll concede.

He pretty much hates exciting attacking football and prefers dour side ways passing possession football. Matches his personality to be fair. That and he's biased towards all London clubs. Slap head.

this exactly- played negative, moans about ambitious play.

mind you the punditry wasn't much better, Chris Coleman and Jamie Redknapp? you'd struggle to find an intelligent thought between them

how can such a successful rich organisation like sky have such shite pundits in their employ

Didn't hear him today, but watched spurs Norwich a few weeks back and had to mute him, bale had a good game but fuck me he was obsessed with him, completely refused to comment on a number of good Norwich attacks due to him still rambleling on about something bale had done 5 minutes previous

Didn't hear him today, but watched spurs Norwich a few weeks back and had to mute him, bale had a good game but fuck me he was obsessed with him, completely refused to comment on a number of good Norwich attacks due to him still rambleling on about something bale had done 5 minutes previous

tbf hes not alone there