Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

CGI.

Nah, man. Seriously. How do they manage to capture Cisse on film like that? Surely they weren't waiting around for him.

SSN.

Spy Satellite Network.

Not a wise signing. We'll be fucked during Ramadan and next years ACoN.

:tiote:

What a good signing; I'm actually moderately happy for once instead of being a dire depressing shit for brains looking for attention on the internet. Well done Mike Ashley. Well done Alan Pardew. Well done Newcastle United.

Fantastic work from the club. £7.5m is a great price.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Peter graves is claiming there is a defender on the way too.... I cant take this

Today we have won the league.

:lol: :lol:

(Defender is Sol Campbell)  :yao:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Not a wise signing. We'll be f***ed during Ramadan and next years ACoN.

Leon Best will fill in as always :iamatwat: :snod: :p

Wasn't half the point of doing a striker transfer for someone to fill the gap when Ba was in ACN? And now, instead of Verthongen we get another african striker who's gone for ~2 months? LOL, setup! Obv. a great striker, but still... he can't be scoring at SJP when he's in ACN. I don't get the logic... nor can I seem to grasp how Fat Mike actually pulled up £10 mill for -ANYONE-

Wasn't half the point of doing a striker transfer for someone to fill the gap when Ba was in ACN? And now, instead of Verthongen we get another african striker who's gone for ~2 months? LOL, setup! Obv. a great striker, but still... he can't be scoring at SJP when he's in ACN. I don't get the logic... nor can I seem to grasp how Fat Mike actually pulled up £10 mill for -ANYONE-

2 months???

From the comments on SSN article:

Newcastles scouts are one of the best in the prem IMO. I've been wanting to bring in Cisse at Spurs for a long time. He will bang them in for them should the transfer go through. The only transfer I want to see happen is those Newcastle scouts come to Spurs

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/7438911/Toon-swoop-for-Cisse