Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

medical done according to .COM:

Update: Cisse medical has taken place on Tyneside today and Sky Sports News showed footage of the player at United's Darsley Park training ground.

Initial reports of a £10m fee gave way to one in the region of £7.5m-£8m plus the inevitable add-ons. As to whether there's a release clause, we'll have to wait for the next Tottenham press conference to find that out...

Confirmation of Cisse's capture is expected imminently, along with the announcement of his five year contract.

we've nicked Carroll and Enrique off them. Two of their best players. One, a hometown boy who was seemingly stepping into Shearer's shoes with effortless ease and the other, the league's best left back. And to top it all, we're heavily being linked with Tiote. That's where all the anger stems from.

of course it is

medical done according to .COM:

Update: Cisse medical has taken place on Tyneside today and Sky Sports News showed footage of the player at United's Darsley Park training ground.

Initial reports of a £10m fee gave way to one in the region of £7.5m-£8m plus the inevitable add-ons. As to whether there's a release clause, we'll have to wait for the next Tottenham press conference to find that out...

Confirmation of Cisse's capture is expected imminently, along with the announcement of his five year contract.

:fwap:

Fair play, the majority are giving props on the 3rd page, and it's amazing to read so much 'I'm quite pissed off at how well they're doing business, scouts amazing, bla bla bla' all about our team. :aww:

TBF I'd be annoyed too. Comolli's job is to identify players and he basically just signs those that are flavour of the month with the UK press.

I think that's more down to Dalglish than Comolli tbh. King Kunny never did like the foreigners much. Just look how fast he shipped out Ginola.

Guest VaVaVoom

Well this is a great start! Great striker and will surely wear the number 9. Him and Ba up front fuckin hell!! :lol:

I thought we didnt spend 10mil on players? Go on FMA!!! Now get a CB and Cissokho.

Don't give him the no 9 unless he really wants it, there's a weight of expectation there that's unhealthy, prefer to give it to him once he's earned it (unless Ba is just playing coy about not wanting it)

I think that expectation is a bit of a myth tbh.