Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Wow, this is impressive news. Hope to fuck we're not selling anyone to pay for it, but on the face of it this is well exciting.

I'm gonna be mega optimistic, everything points to us nearly getting him in the summer when we already had Ba on board and we had no intention of selling then so surely we'll just be using the money we were going to use then now!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Peter graves is claiming there is a defender on the way too.... I cant take this

Hope that's true............brain overload :explode:

Imagine if someone like Vertonghen turns up out of the blue :lol:

Wasn't half the point of doing a striker transfer for someone to fill the gap when Ba was in ACN? And now, instead of Verthongen we get another african striker who's gone for ~2 months? LOL, setup! Obv. a great striker, but still... he can't be scoring at SJP when he's in ACN. I don't get the logic... nor can I seem to grasp how Fat Mike actually pulled up £10 mill for -ANYONE-

So they should have turned up the chance to sign up a top quality striker because he'll be missing for 4 or 5 games??

I've watched a lot of German football in the past 8 or so months and, i tell ya something, this fella is so sharp in the box! :fwap:

Just had another email from mate in Germany.

"I think Freiburg has survived the last couple of season only because he scored more than half of all their goals. He has been the hero absolutely"

Fair play, the majority are giving props on the 3rd page, and it's amazing to read so much 'I'm quite pissed off at how well they're doing business, scouts amazing, bla bla bla' all about our team. :aww:

TBF I'd be annoyed too. Comolli's job is to identify players and he basically just signs those that are flavour of the month with the UK press.