Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Feel a bit sorry for Best today though, must be a bit of a downer for him.

Aye, I thought that as well TBF. Football is a cruel game sometimes. Still, he's still our third best striker - which if he wants to play for a top-10 team is probably the best he can expect.

New number 9 if Dembas happy with his number 19?

December

Pardew: "If I had known Ba would be this good, he would have been given the number 9 shirt." "We won't be signing a striker this window." (probably expects to be able to give Ba the number 9 shirt in the summer)

January

Ba: "I don't want the number 9 shirt."

Pardew: "Oh shit!" :frantic:

Signs Papiss Cissé

:pards:

dan_bu dan_bu

Freiburg spokesman Raschke: "Cisse travelled to Newcastle with our permission." No agreement between clubs yet, according to Freiburg.

???

Well Dan Bu would know.

Feel a bit sorry for Best today though, must be a bit of a downer for him.

Aye, I thought that as well TBF. Football is a cruel game sometimes. Still, he's still our third best striker - which if he wants to play for a top-10 team is probably the best he can expect.

nah Best has weeks of being our main man right now and this will probably spur him on even more.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394041_165251056911785_100002806740962_177024_202417802_n.jpg

:lol:  Well, hello to you too!

Hitler's Illegitimate love child is chasing the the fucker.

Ba should get the #9 shirt when he signs a new clause-free contract.

He loves #19 and may reveal why if he scores 19 goals this season, does not want any other number.

I hope he doesn't reach 19 sooner than expected and then decide not to score any more  :lol:

dan_bu dan_bu

Freiburg spokesman Raschke: "Cisse travelled to Newcastle with our permission." No agreement between clubs yet, according to Freiburg.

???

Well Dan Bu would know.

Not trying to bring down the mood here.

But he is usually spot on with regards to German football.

But it looks like this is done deal tbh.

It was unbelievable this morning that we should sign a striker for money tbh  :lol:

This is exactly the type of signing that will persuade our other quality players to stay and we absolutely must do that this month. On paper we have a frightening XI and only one full back position is a weak link. If the club show the ambition to keep everyone and this guy hits the ground running, there's no reason at all that we can't aim to finish 4th.

Guest VaVaVoom

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Cisse deal done. Waiting to chat to him now! Will fly back to Senegal tonight, ready for ACN duty. #nufc