Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I know this hasnt happened, but imagine ashley has finally.thought

Fuck it, we're not too far off here, lets ho for it. He could turn.his reputation about by changing his attitude a bit here. Fingers crossed

I doubt Ashleys attitude has changed, and he'll not be putting more of his money in which is fair enough. This is all about Llambias getting the finances right, and freeing up the funds earmarked for the second striker.

Fuck it, we're not too far off here, lets ho for it. He could turn.his reputation about by changing his attitude a bit here. Fingers crossed

I doubt Ashleys attitude has changed to be fair, and he'll not be putting more of his money in. This is all about Llambias getting the finances right, and freeing up the funds earmarked for the second striker.

Just proves that we are prepared to spend when the deal is right. And this is oh so right.

I doubt Ashleys attitude has changed to be fair, and he'll not be putting more of his money in. This is all about Llambias getting the finances right, and freeing up the funds earmarked for the second striker.

Pardew did mention this recently did he not? That we're now in the position where we can add to the team if the player would benefit us. Sound finances over the past season or two has led to this.

Has he played with wor Demba much for Senegal? Anybody know if they have a good natural understanding between them?

Would be absolutely brilliant if the two can play upfront together for club and country and form an unreal understanding. Sort of like Pirlo and Gattuso in the middle of the pitch a couple of years back.

Would like to think for Demba has been consulted about this move and he has confirmed Cisse is a player he likes to play with and whose style is complimentary.

Just watched his YT video and he takes one pen with his left then the next with his right. Great to have two strikers who are equally as good with one foot as the other!

Martins used to do that (not that well mind).

Just watched his YT video and he takes one pen with his left then the next with his right. Great to have two strikers who are equally as good with one foot as the other!

:lol:

Or the clip is a mirror view (or w/e you call it).

Stop with all this bollocks. They are signing a striker who could either rise or fall, get over it. You don't realise how embarassing this is, they are fucking laughing away at us cause of posts like these, because of people like you, they think we are all like this.

:lol: I feel sorry for the non-mongs like