Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

ok, i admit i didn't follow German League.  Is this guy rlly that good?  What is his strength and weakness?

Strengths = football. Weaknesses = eczema.

Seriously, haven't a clue.

Biggest Disappointment = Alton Towers

Guest johnson293

Failed medical having another look at  Jason Prior instead.

Clearly why Prior didn't play in the reserve match today... in case he got injured before the weekend.

Scoring 9 goals for Freiburg - who are last in the league - speaks for himself, doesn't it?

A Senegalese Scoring a decent amount of goals in half a season for a team bottom of the league hmmmm....

Was reading before that only Mario Gomez has scored more league goals than him over the past 2 years.

Would take Cisse over Gomez everyday, though. Even Best tbh.

Gomez is a goal poacher, nothing more. He needs chances to be created for him and has had lots and lots of luck in recent games. Overrated player...

Was reading before that only Mario Gomez has scored more league goals than him over the past 2 years.

Gomez is a goal poacher, nothing more. He needs chances to be created for him and has had lots and lots of luck in recent games. Overrated player...

How highly do you rate Cisse David?

He hit nearly 40 last season, man. :lol:

Gomez is a world class striker who can finish with both feet. Your Bayern hate is clouding your judgment.

How highly do you rate Cisse David?

Think he's a very good striker who I think will be able to make it here. He's scoring goals for fun in a very poor side, hardly gets injured, seems to be a good lad off the pitch as well. Great signing. :thup:

It just feels physsicaly impossible for me to go to the store before this is fucking official...and I'm starving!

I'm waiting at Dubai airport for my flight back to Seoul. Imagine if I have to board it without knowing if this is confirmed or not.

:scared: