Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Josh_Carr95 Josh Carr

What's happening regarding Papiss Demba Cisse? #safc

1 minute ago

http://files.sharenator.com/work_7600654_1_sticker220x200_pad220x200f8f8f8_i_lied_blueberry_face_meme_v1_RE_Where_are_you_from-s220x200-238689.png

:lol:

Was reading before that only Mario Gomez has scored more league goals than him over the past 2 years.

Would take Cisse over Gomez everyday, though. Even Best tbh.

Gomez is a goal poacher, nothing more. He needs chances to be created for him and has had lots and lots of luck in recent games. Overrated player...

He hit nearly 40 last season, man. :lol:

Gomez is a world class striker who can finish with both feet. Your Bayern hate is clouding your judgment.

No, it isn't.

There are some world class strikers out there... Gomez certainly isn't one of them.

Guest neesy111

Scouse Friend to me:

Booshanks: @Milford1987 @neesy111 building for the future of Liverpool and England not risking money on unproven players in English football :)

:yao:

----------------------------- Cisse ------- Ba -----------------------------

---------------------- Cabaye ----------------------------- Ben Arfa ----

Jonas -----------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------ Tiote -----------------------------

Santon ---------------------------------------------------------- Simpson

------------------------- Coloccini ------ Williamson ----------------------

------------------------------------- Krul -------------------------------------

It just feels physsicaly impossible for me to go to the store before this is f***ing official...and I'm starving!

I'm waiting at Dubai airport for my flight back to Seoul. Imagine if I have to board it without knowing if this is confirmed or not.

:scared:

You do know that Steve Bruce is in Dubai at the moment , he could be on the same flight to Seoul.

It just feels physsicaly impossible for me to go to the store before this is fucking official...and I'm starving!

I'm waiting at Dubai airport for my flight back to Seoul. Imagine if I have to board it without knowing if this is confirmed or not.

Don't worry. Just go and ask the pilot to have a look at his internet during the flight...

FAIL to see how Mackems thought they had a chance :lol:

Coz wuh've got Keeng Martun, ya daft kernt!

As if O'Neill has a clue Germany has a professional football league.

It's laughable they're putting so much faith in him to be honest. His transfer dealings are very, very patchy, while he obviously finds the odd good player, there's a lot of guff in there. Just shows how much of a pathetic waste of space they are, that they hold him in such high regard.

Was reading before that only Mario Gomez has scored more league goals than him over the past 2 years.

Would take Cisse over Gomez everyday, though. Even Best tbh.

Gomez is a goal poacher, nothing more. He needs chances to be created for him and has had lots and lots of luck in recent games. Overrated player...

:lol:  lucky to score more than a goal every other game for 6 years.

It just feels physsicaly impossible for me to go to the store before this is f***ing official...and I'm starving!

You do know that Steve Bruce is in Dubai at the moment , he could be on the same flight to Seoul.

I'm having dinner at a sandwich place called "Potbelly" right now, so if he's at the airport I should be seeing him shortly.

FAIL to see how Mackems thought they had a chance :lol:

Coz wuh've got Keeng Martun, ya daft kernt!

As if O'Neill has a clue Germany has a professional football league.

It's laughable they're putting so much faith in him to be honest. His transfer dealings are very, very patchy, while he obviously finds the odd good player, there's a lot of guff in there. Just shows how much of a pathetic waste of space they are, that they hold him in such high regard.

Exactly. Good manager, but if you're going to have him as manager you need to get someone else in doing the transfers.

Guest VaVaVoom

Stat Attack, Papiss Cisse: 17 Bundesliga games this season, 9 goals, 2 assists & 60 shots on target

WTF :lol:

Just over 3 a game...Should be standard for a professional footballer in my opinion.