Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Scored the most Papiss Cisse like goal you could ever imagine  :lol: :lol:

Sorry, only meant to post the twitter link but its embedded the video aswell.

I think I've learnt some Chinese off that clip :lol:

Reading some old posts from when he was on insane form it all seems a little cringe worthy now how much people were pulling their plums off given how shit he turned out to be, but would of been understandable at the time.

Such a shame he lost his confidence from whatever happened to him in the summer of 2012. Honestly think Pardew is deserves a lot of blame for ruining a very promising striker. He tried to change him as a player. We had a lethal finisher, a goal poacher of the highest order, someone who played the entire match lurking around the opponents box just waiting and waiting for any chance. Then Pardew started demanding more from him from a defensive point of view. Start trying to get him to track back and totally changed the man's game even start playing him on the wing at one point. If we had a proper class manager in charge like we do now he would have continued to be a success I have no doubt. But Pardew ruined him and ruined him good. He's been damaged goods now for 4 years but least he's got a nice pension in China.

Reading some old posts from when he was on insane form it all seems a little cringe worthy now how much people were pulling their plums off given how s*** he turned out to be, but would of been understandable at the time.

Such a shame he lost his confidence from whatever happened to him in the summer of 2012. Honestly think Pardew is deserves a lot of blame for ruining a very promising striker. He tried to change him as a player. We had a lethal finisher, a goal poacher of the highest order, someone who played the entire match lurking around the opponents box just waiting and waiting for any chance. Then Pardew started demanding more from him from a defensive point of view. Start trying to get him to track back and totally changed the man's game even start playing him on the wing at one point. If we had a proper class manager in charge like we do now he would have continued to be a success I have no doubt. But Pardew ruined him and ruined him good. He's been damaged goods now for 4 years but least he's got a nice pension in China.

Not sure I agree entirely with that, when Cisse was in Germany he was known for working hard for the team so I think that was a part of his game anyway. Obviously the whole playing him on the wing thing was another matter and completely ludicrous though.

He has been THAT shit for the last 3 seasons, yet some people wanted us to keep him :lol:

Nobody wanted us to keep him :lol:

He scored 1-in-2 the season before last and kept us up. Utter shite though, aye...

Ah, okay, so you must have only seen the highlights of our games from around that time, yeah? That makes sense.

He has been THAT shit for the last 3 seasons, yet some people wanted us to keep him [emoji38]

Nobody wanted us to keep him [emoji38]

He scored 1-in-2 the season before last and kept us up. Utter shite though, aye...

Ah, okay, so you must have only seen the highlights of our games from around that time, yeah? That makes sense.

Scoring goals > Other Stuff

Seemed to get lots of chances for a guy with atrocious movement

:lol: aye. He was offside often but his movement was literally his best attribute. Both in getting into positions and closing down defenders.

He never had a great career here on the whole, but there were 3 clear periods where he came good leading to him playing a massive part in us finishing 5th and keeping us up twice.

• 6 years later...