Perch

Raylor

Kadar

Shola

Lovenkrands

Ranger

Obertan

Xisco

You are aware that we need to have something resembling a squad, aren't you? 

The players highlighted above, whilst not necessarily being world-beaters, are of a decent enough standard (aside from Shola, but he is odds on to finish his career here) to compete in the Premiership so why get rid? 

I would persume that their salaries are fairly low, so rather have them as back-up (we would have been lost at the weekend without Raylor in midfield) than get caught short and have to rely on Academy players.

Harper

Smith

Perch

Raylor

Kadar

Shola

Lovenkrands

Ranger

Obertan

Xisco

The players highlighted above, whilst not necessarily being world-beaters, are of a decent enough standard (aside from Shola, but he is odds on to finish his career here) to compete in the Premiership so why get rid? 

I would persume that their salaries are fairly low, so rather have them as back-up (we would have been lost at the weekend without Raylor in midfield) than get caught short and have to rely on Academy players.

You are aware we can sign new players, aren't you?

Not a chance that Raylor, Perch, Shola and Obertan will go this summer. And probably a correct decision as well, for reasons previously mentioned. Shola may however look to move on when its clear that he's 4th or 5th choice striker, depending on what happens with HBA (and assuming that we keep Ba beyond the summer....)

Guest guinness_fiend

Harper

Smith

Perch

Raylor

Kadar

Shola

Lovenkrands

Ranger

Obertan

Xisco

You are aware we can sign new players, aren't you?

With what money?  And who would you propose replacing them with?

Harper - We have Forster and Elliott here to backup Krul. If Forster does permanently leave to pursue regular first team football then we can sign another young goalkeeper if needs be.

Smith & Xisco - Wages. 'nuff said.

Lovenkrands - Been called upon when needed but ultimately not good enough. He'll leave when his contract is up at the end of the season anyway.

Ranger - Troublemaker, not interested. Don't want to see him pulling on a toon top again. Get rid to a Championship side on loan with the option of a permanent deal.

Guest Roger Kint

Will probably be Smith, Harper, Loven, Xisco, Ranger and possibly Kadar unless he gets a surprise contract.

We shouldnt be selling anyone else really, not that there will be any big demand for what are mostly average squad players.

Guest VaVaVoom

Perch has done alrite this season and could stay as back up but would much prefer to move him on and get someone with a brain instead.

Kadar probably will go at the end of his contract. Shame because at one point he looked promising.

If we could get our money back for Obertan then i would but i dont think he will go and will be ok as an impact sub. His pace late on will cause problems.

I have forgot about Xisco like :lol: He's on canny wages as well...get him out!

Shola and Raylor will stay and will be decent cover. I'd only let Simpson go if we got another fullback in.

Really though, who'll be missed?

Xisco, Ranger, Kadar & Smith have all offered nothing in their NUFC careers.

Harper to be replaced by Forster

Perch cannot play as a defender, light cover for midfield, but promote Abeid to his position and he's taken care of

Lovenkrands has done his job, but Marvauex can step up to replace him on the wing, and as a striker we have 3 players well ahead of him.

Shola is 4th choice now, rather we got rid and give that place to Sammi.

Raylor has done well, but between him and Obertan i'd sell them both and invest in a proper right winger.

Who are we left with that we will miss? I don't see any if we sign a right winger and possibly Clyne, and with that lot gone were in a much stronger financial position to do so.

We are a big clear out and 3 signings away of having a great squad, once we start taking a chance on our youth players.

Plus there is vuckic to fit in there.

Don't see the point in shifting out so many bit-part players who can still be useful here and there in what is currently a harmonious squad (and let's not forget how important that can be). It's an exciting time where we don't need an overhaul. Smith, Xisco, Loven, Ranger, shift Harper to a coaching role.

Really though, who'll be missed?

Xisco, Ranger, Kadar & Smith have all offered nothing in their NUFC careers.

Harper to be replaced by Forster

Perch cannot play as a defender, light cover for midfield, but promote Abeid to his position and he's taken care of

Lovenkrands has done his job, but Marvauex can step up to replace him on the wing, and as a striker we have 3 players well ahead of him.

Shola is 4th choice now, rather we got rid and give that place to Sammi.

Raylor has done well, but between him and Obertan i'd sell them both and invest in a proper right winger.

Who are we left with that we will miss? I don't see any if we sign a right winger and possibly Clyne, and with that lot gone were in a much stronger financial position to do so.

We are a big clear out and 3 signings away of having a great squad, once we start taking a chance on our youth players.

Plus there is vuckic to fit in there.

:kinnear: