Resident Evil 6

Anderson

It has been ten years since the incident at Raccoon City and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place. Raccoon City survivor and personal friend of the President, Leon S. Kennedy, arrives to find the President transformed beyond recognition by a bioterrorist attack. Leon is forced to make the hardest decision he has ever made.

At the same, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance Member, Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack.

Seems that it'll be split into three parts: Leon's part will be more akin to the first three, with proper zombies and that. Chris' will be similar to 5, looks like the Las Plagas seems to return. Third part features a new character, and might be more hand-to-hand focused, and he seems to be chased by some new, mechanically enhanced enemy. All parts will probably be two player Co-Op.

FWIW, I enjoyed RE5, thought it was a good game as long as you played it with someone else, as the friendly A.I was pretty poor. Can see why old fans of the franchise would not like it, but I've never played much RE before so it didn't bother me.

Loved the first 3, enjoyed Code Veronica and then there was the first person one which was utter wank.  Never played 5, was Code Veronica the 4th or was there are different one? 

Personally think this looks pretty awesome, will no doubt end up getting it.

Loved the first 3, enjoyed Code Veronica and then there was the first person one which was utter wank.  Never played 5, was Code Veronica the 4th or was there are different one? 

Code Veronica was technically the fourth game, but not Resident Evil 4.

Loved the first 3, enjoyed Code Veronica and then there was the first person one which was utter w***.  Never played 5, was Code Veronica the 4th or was there are different one? 

Code Veronica was technically the fourth game, but not Resident Evil 4.

Ah thought so, not played RE4 either then.

• 2 months later...

The American President? Sherry Birkin? Albert Wesker's son? Leon and Chris fighting it out? The C-Virus? Back to Racoon city? The need to have 3 stories in a game when in previous games they haven't even been able to keep a single story going?

Playing this will be like watching a zombie version of MacGruber. Just feels like every cliché in the book is being thrown out there  :facepalm:

NO GODDAMN IT!!!!!!

CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN !!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FOR ME BOYS?

MISTER PRESIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!!

I can't..... I just can´t....

• 4 weeks later...