Derby + Others Moved For TV

Skirge

Rubbish this. I support Newcastle, and about 5 of my mates are Everton fans. We are all heading up from Liverpool on the Saturday 3rd, myself hopefully going the game, then celebrating one of the lads birthdays with the rest of the toon army, when we (hopefully) beat the mackems. This is going to have to change our plans abit :( im sure we'll figure something out though. Would of been better on the Saturday.

Guest ItalianMagpie

When are the tickets put on sale normally? I have the membership and I'm planning to come to SJP for the game with the mackems, but that's a particular game and I wouldn't like to buy the flight ticket, book the hotel and then end up watching it in a pub; on the other hand, I can't wait forever cause there are only few places left: how many chances are there I'm not gonna manage to buy the ticket for the game?

Now that these moves have been made, is there still a chance that the Swansea (a) and Bolton (h) matches could be moved as well?  I've got overseas tickets already purchased based on them -- hoping those are solid bets to stay intact?!?!  Luckily the Liverpool move just means I have an extra day to wipe away the jet lag cobwebs before the match.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Too many Sunday games this year.

Aye, feel a bit cheated because a like my all day match sessions, not the same on a sunday, work etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure why people are surprised the derby game is a Sunday. The last home Saturday KO was 10 years ago and only avoided the Sunday due to us in the CL on the Tuesday.  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

I remember last season (I think) that Swansea vs Cardiff in the Championship was an 11am kick off at the Liberty Stadium. That wasn't even on tele.

They are knuckledragging cavedwellers though.

When are the tickets put on sale normally? I have the membership and I'm planning to come to SJP for the game with the mackems, but that's a particular game and I wouldn't like to buy the flight ticket, book the hotel and then end up watching it in a pub; on the other hand, I can't wait forever cause there are only few places left: how many chances are there I'm not gonna manage to buy the ticket for the game?

Keep an eye on nufc.com they're normally right on the ball for ticket sale dates.