Luque in car crash

Guest mrchoonz

Guest mrchoonz

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~935317,00.html

Albert Luque escaped unhurt after a car accident on the way to the airport ahead of Thursdays UEFA cup game with Eintracht Frankfurt.

The Spanish international will fly into Frankfurt later today after the accident forced him to miss the charter flight with the rest of the traveling party.

Guest Gemmill

Bet a few smiles beamed across peoples faces, reading the headline :roll:

Wouldn't have thought so.  He's shit at football but I wouldn't wish a car crash on him.

Like everyone, glad hes alright.

To be honest, Luque have delt with his situation very well.

If it was robert or bellamy in his shoes. He woulda blasted at the club already.

True professional

Guest Gemmill

If it was robert or bellamy in his shoes. He woulda blasted at the club already.

True professional

Eh??

True professional

Shut up man :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

Speaking of car crashing,dont you think the club should teach the players not to speed.I mean this is not the first time we heard our players involved in a car accident.I believe it was Nobby who got crashed earlier as well.

True professional

I think he's doing just fine in the "moaning in the media" category

Guest theunis

Glad he is ok.

Although thought crossed my mind that it could be a cover up with a bust up with Rouder maby not selecting him in starting line up? or am i crazy?

Speaking of car crashing,dont you think the club should teach the players not to speed.I mean this is not the first time we heard our players involved in a car accident.I believe it was Nobby who got crashed earlier as well.

Who says it was Luques fault ?

Guest Gemmill

Bound to be man.  He's thick as clarts.

Guest Ridzuan

My mistake.I thought he was speeding.Anyway,I thought that all the players always come to the airport together on the same bus??

My mistake.I thought he was speeding.Anyway,I thought that all the players always come to the airport together on the same bus??

Nah. The charter was probobly at like 7 this morning so they would have all just drove from there houses to the airport.

Guest optimistic nit

usually they do ridz, but the club awarded luque a new car for his hard work in training and told them he could drive it to the airport blueyes.gif

True professional

Eh??

roeder said he is a good player,did u saw him going on sky and say "me boss is lying"?  :D

nevertheless,we need to play him ALOT this month,at least so we won't regret the 10 millions we spent on him.. :)

Guest Gemmill

True professional

Eh??

roeder said he is a good player,did u saw him going on sky and say "me boss is lying"?  :D

nevertheless,we need to play him ALOT this month,at least so we won't regret the 10 millions we spent on him.. :)

I'll regret it more if I have to go to the match and see how shit he is.  At least if he's not playing I don't have to think about what a waste of cocking money he was.  bluebigrazz.gif

True professional

Robert/Bellamy would have kicked off at the club for crashing their car? That makes no flippin' sense at all.

For all we know Luque could (that's could, not saying he definitely was) have been speeding, or been at fault for the crash.