Your first memory

MW

Think my first is either my first match, wimbledon away in 95/96 the 3-3 or my first kiss with this blonde girl I'd been chasing, not really sure when that was though

dont really have anything before the age of 4

Can remember the odd thing from being really young like little snippets of playschool but nowt concrete. First peopler memory would be falling out of bed when we went on holiday to Scotland in a campervan and going to Edinburgh Zoo.

hmm i remember my dad singing to me when trying to get me to sleep "geordie boys we are here wooah, wooah, geordie boys we are here wooah, wooah,geordie boys we are here kiss your women and drink your beer wooooah"

think i was pretty young not sure exactly when though

Kicking up a fuss about eating custard at nursery. They gave everyone custard as dessert, that was the only option, what if some of us don't like custard, eh? Bastards.

Exactly the same here. I got a choc ice though :thup:

'I can't remember anything from being a baby, and I put that down to it being boring'

- Karl Pilkington.

Dunno what mine is, I remember being in a car seat of my parents' Nissan Micra when I was about 3.  No idea where we were going.

EDIT:  I remember watching the 94 World Cup final with my dad.  I was routing for Italy apparently, because blue was my favourite colour.  I also remember him sitting me down to watch the mackems away game with him when Liam O scored the freekick.  Am I right in thinking it was on ITV?  I'm sure they showed a fair few division one games back then.

Kicking up a fuss about eating custard at nursery. They gave everyone custard as dessert, that was the only option, what if some of us don't like custard, eh? Bastards.

Exactly the same here. I got a choc ice though :thup:

wat

I must have been 4. One of my first days at school.

I'd been naughty and had to sit at the back of the class and opposite everyone else.

My dad brought my book bag thing because i'd forgotten it and the look he gave me knew i'd done wrong :(

Not the best first memory like :lol:

The first one I'm pretty sure isn't a case of false memory syndrome is of when we moved house when I was 3. A pretty big day, I remember sitting on a box waiting to leave and then arriving at the new house.

I have the odd uninteresting memory of the first house, mainly the fireplaces and the massive bathroom at the top of the stairs, and odd things like the back yard. How much of that is real or simply put together by my mind after the fact from photos we can't really know for sure. I think something pretty big has to happen for you to really remember things when you're that young but I suppose the change of scenery was enough for me.

Eating honey grits at Pre-K.

Only remembered what I was eating a few years back. I just remember that I was eating something fucking delicious. OD'ed on honey grits after the realization.