sunderland

JH

I was listening to Radio Newcastle in the car on Saturday after their match and they were slating the strategy of West Brom for having a loan player in their first team....  "They will be screwed when he goes back to Chelsea" etc etc...  Short memories when they had a full team of loanees a couple of seasons back and it was fine then......  Of course when it was then players like Danny Welbeck would have really wanted to stay at Sun'lun if he had been given the choice.....  And Danny Rose is just chomping at the bit to stay with them forever and ever....

I was in stitches at them.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/195659-Danny-says-sorry

the hilarity that ensues in that thread when a wannabe hard-nut chimes in is priceless :laugh:

what the actual fuck is that-

' I dont need brains to run my old mans security business, just be good at fighting'

:lol: :lol:

so when somebody phones his security business does it go like this.

' Hi, im putting on an event and I would like to discuss the security service you can provide'

' OK marra, when can I meet you for a fight to see if my company is hard enough for you'

:laugh:

Quick look at page 1 on RTG.

3 Alan Pardew threads, 2 SJP "slide" threads, yet another one about away trips in the 80's, and of course the inevitable one about why 95% of people in North West Durham support the Mags, although of course mackematics decrees that none of them ever attend matches.

It may be predictable but it's never less than funny.

3 Alan Pardew threads, 2 SJP "slide" threads, yet another one about away trips in the 80's, and of course the inevitable one about why 95% of people in North West Durham support the Mags, although of course mackematics decrees that none of them ever attend matches.

Don't forget the ever present "Simple yes or no" threads.

Don't forget the ever present "Simple yes or no" threads.

aye. :lol: