sunderland

JH

Larsson's alright isn't he?

Depends if they are still playing him CM or not, he's limited either way but our lot should have a field day if he's playing in the middle. I still wouldn't fancy giving away too many set pieces around the box with him around though.

O'Shea, Rose and Johnson aren't exactly bad either. We should be under no impression that this is going to be easy. I am almost certain that they will push the pace a lot more than we do. Combined with weary legs from thursday I don't expect us to win. Perhaps a win, most likely a draw. We won't lose though.

O'Shea, Rose and Johnson aren't exactly bad either. We should be under no impression that this is going to be easy. I am almost certain that they will push the pace a lot more than we do. Combined with weary legs from thursday I don't expect us to win. Perhaps a win, most likely a draw. We won't lose though.

It won't be but honestly it should be.

On the face of it, it should be as easy as it gets against these. Key players missing for them, those that are left are average at best. They've won 3 pts out of 9 games while we've won 5 games out of 9 in the league.

Having said that, i still wouldn't put money on an NUFC win because anything can happen in a derby, and anything can happen at this club. They've made me pessimistic over the years, but i'm the most confident i've been for many a derby too.

At one point they had Bent Gyan and Welbeck in their front line :lol:

And we beat that lot 5-1 .. With Ameobi, Carroll, Gutierrez, Barton, Tiote, Nolan as the front 6.

Ridiculous how good Carroll was  that day, and Ameobi's 2nd goal  :smitten:

At one point they had Bent Gyan and Welbeck in their front line :lol:

And we beat that lot 5-1 .. With Ameobi, Carroll, Gutierrez, Barton, Tiote, Nolan as the front 6.

Ridiculous how good Carroll was  that day, and Ameobi's 2nd goal  :smitten:

Every player was immense that day, Danny Simpson played like Dani Alves FFS. What a day!

Carroll was a beast that day like, fantastic, remember being gutted for him not scoring, but then when he left I was pleased he didn't as I figured it would bug him :lol: yeah.

The pile-on in the goal mouth :smitten:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773179

had newcastle fans done it it would have proved what vile and despicable people we are, they do it and it's "quality" and a laugh, sums them up in a way, it's not what happens but who does it, we've seen a lot of that over the last week or so.

That line of thinking extends to absolutely everything they do and every decision the club make, for most of their fans. Giving Wes Brown a massive contract, hiring a fascist as manager are just two tremendous decisions to mention. They don't do grey area or subtlety, mags bad, sunlun good. Stupid fucking cunts.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Have we really played more European matches at the Stadium of Light than they have ?

Amazing.

What?

we have played a european game at the stadium of light (benfica) whereas the mackems haven't played a euro game at their stadium of light.

Lol, hadn't thought about Benfica's stadium's name :lol:

Cheers.

had newcastle fans done it it would have proved what vile and despicable people we are, they do it and it's "quality" and a laugh, sums them up in a way, it's not what happens but who does it, we've seen a lot of that over the last week or so.

the strangest thing about these imbeciles is they do actually appear to have no grasp of the hypocrisy of their claims about class,  and stupid geordies etc.

That line of thinking extends to absolutely everything they do and every decision the club make, for most of their fans. Giving Wes Brown a massive contract, hiring a fascist as manager are just two tremendous decisions to mention. They don't do grey area or subtlety, mags bad, sunlun good. Stupid f***ing c***s.

they have a papisse cisse thread which is hilarious for it. the rumour starts he's coming over to sign for them, pages of "gerrin", "juat what we need" etc, then after a few pages it's posted that he's coming here and you can literally see the change, "he's shite anyway", "not be able to do it in the premier". he went from great to shit in about 2mins purely because of where he wasn't go and now where he was. they really have no objectivity where we are involved.

If I was running the metro's after they'd done that I'd just cancel the service this year and make the bell ends walk here.

i've heard if they smash Northern rails trains up like they did on the way to boro a little while back then there won't be trains for them to get back on.

That line of thinking extends to absolutely everything they do and every decision the club make, for most of their fans. Giving Wes Brown a massive contract, hiring a fascist as manager are just two tremendous decisions to mention. They don't do grey area or subtlety, mags bad, sunlun good. Stupid f***ing c***s.

they have a papisse cisse thread which is hilarious for it. the rumour starts he's coming over to sign for them, pages of "gerrin", "juat what we need" etc, then after a few pages it's posted that he's coming here and you can literally see the change, "he's s**** anyway", "not be able to do it in the premier". he went from great to s*** in about 2mins purely because of where he wasn't go and now where he was. they really have no objectivity where we are involved.

Oh god i wish i could read that thread!

they have a papisse cisse thread which is hilarious for it. the rumour starts he's coming over to sign for them, pages of "gerrin", "juat what we need" etc, then after a few pages it's posted that he's coming here and you can literally see the change, "he's s**** anyway", "not be able to do it in the premier". he went from great to s*** in about 2mins purely because of where he wasn't go and now where he was. they really have no objectivity where we are involved.

It happens so often and so predictably we should have a word for it....perhaps an amalgamation of 'Mackem' and 'Backtracking'  :pow:

Larsson's alright isn't he?

Depends if they are still playing him CM or not, he's limited either way but our lot should have a field day if he's playing in the middle. I still wouldn't fancy giving away too many set pieces around the box with him around though.

No need to worry, his set pieces have been as bad as his performances this season.