Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regardless though driving to Hull will be quicker than any other option from Amsterdam?

I don't know how long a drive Hull is, but was just throwing it out there for those that might fancy combining the trip with a visit to Amsterdam.

Ah right :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Regardless though driving to Hull will be quicker than any other option from Amsterdam?

Think the ferry trips are similar times so yeah i would agree. Its what? 2.5 hours by car to Hull? Definately be quicker.

Direct train Newcastle to Brugge is fastest way.

So everyone's booking before we hear anything about tickets? I already feel like I've missed out on good prices ;D but because I don't have a season ticket there's too much uncertainty.

I have a season ticket but I've not booked any travel or anything yet. Need to check on Monday about possibility of time off work first (didn't have the chance on Friday :( ) Blatantly going to cost a fortune though!

Guest Roger Kint

Just booked the ferry from Hull, £220 return for me and the Mrs. Will be one hell of an experience this, can't wait!

Few lads have paid £216 Eurostar with two nights in Brugge. Some deal with Westoe Travel, not bad at all that.

Last time I was on a P&O ferry I nearly got arrested, hope that same bellend isn't working again or everyone will be getting locked up. :lol:

Just to clarify, the reason the security fella threatened to have me arrested was because I was wearing a Newcastle shirt.

Guest bimpy474

Just been investigating the Maritimo trip and the only way to get there now is by Cruise ship or plane. Ferries have stop going there now apparently, how strange.

Also landing on one the worlds most dangerous runways is not a comforting thing.

I'm booked up for Brugge. Ferry to Amsterdam return 70 quid, train to Brugge runs every 30 minutes, hotel for 26 quid 1.5 mile from the ground. Train single is 40 euro so I guess a return will be about 60 euro. So looking at around 130-150.

Booking Bordeaux within the next few weeks. Can't wait!

Edit: main reason for avoiding hull is my old man doesn't like the sound of having to drive home from hull, much more convenient being in the north east. Only an extra couple of hours onto the journey going via Amsterdam.

How does the ticket sale working in EL? Can i get a season ticket holder to buy tickets for me or do they need to see travel bookings etc?

No you have to download or get a form from ticket office,  and the season ticket name needs to match the name on the passport/travel documents.  Or at least thats how it used to work iirc