Where do you like to 'finish'?

Rocker

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll be depositing in whatever orifice I'm ramming at the time. Like fuck am I pulling out.

Although lately it's definitely more of this...

Normally just onto me stomach and then clean up with the inside of me pillows.

Which reminds me. Back in a bit.

Don't get me wrong, I voted 'in minge', but the Rocco Siffredi in me just wants to shower bitches in my juices, every once in a while.

Oh, and that when she's on top and she gets up after blowing your load in her...  :scared:

I had this idea in college. You know the little black dish from the George Foreman Grills? It was just one of those really, but rebranded as a 'cum catcher' and you shoe-horned it under her cunt as she sits up and collects the come, to be disposed of elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I voted 'in minge', but the Rocco Siffredi in me just wants to shower bitches in my juices, every once in a while.

Oh, and that when she's on top and she gets up after blowing your load in her...  :scared:

She can bleed aaaaaaall awa me for all I care.

nowt worse than the messy aftermath after a go on a lass when shes on.  :scared:

Never seen the appeal of blowing my load over a girls face/tits.  The fuck if I'm pulling out, either.

Aye, it wouldn't be right. You wouldn't want them to be too scarred by their first sexual experience.

None of my lasses ever let me shag them on the blob like.

Does it smell?

strangest question i've been asked in a long time :lol:

not that i remember,  havn't been with someone who was up for that in a couple of years though so i could be wrong, just the sight of it was all wrong. :scared: