Blackburn Rovers vs. Newcastle United - 01/02/12 @ 8pm - Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

I think they might play a part, I don't see why they shouldn't. Cisse might not because he hasn't been with the squad much, but definitely Ba.

IF they get back tomorrow,and it's still an if, and they have no real adverse affects, I'd start Ba and have Cisse on the bench ready for the last 30 minutes.

If we had a couple of world beaters up front as replacements I'd give them more time, but I'm not sure we have.......

I can't see how it's any different to us playing an away game in say Kiev in the CL or Moscow.

Or indeed any different to Tino Asprilla getting off a plane at Lunchtime, having a glass of wine with his pre match meal cos he thought he wasn't involved and then coming off the bench and playing a blinder.

I can't see how it's any different to us playing an away game in say Kiev in the CL or Moscow.

Or indeed any different to Tino Asprilla getting off a plane at Lunchtime, having a glass of wine with his pre match meal cos he thought he wasn't involved and then coming off the bench and playing a blinder.

Or Jackie Milburn standing in a queue at Ashington to get the bus into town to meet up with Scoular,Harvey and Co in the Strawberry for a pre match pint and a couple of Woodbines before banging in a hat trick at St.James'.

Guest VaVaVoom

Blackburn will be shitting themselves after Ben Arfa raped them the last time.

Gonna be without a few of their key players where as we COULD have three key players coming into the side/squad.

Would be amazing if AP started Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa in attack with Coloccini back in defence. Unlikely however.

We must have Colo back.....or else its Shola as captain for 90 mins  :frantic: I will not be able to endure that again. ever.

FFS - just have Ba and Best upfront with Cisse on the bench. Colo and Willo as the CBs.

Simpson should be dropped from RB but I dont see any other option so he will retain his place.

The rest should pick themselves - with the exception of CM. (Edit - Just saw the Cabaye news now.)

Hope we dont again go with square pegs in round holes in a complicated formation when facing a fairly average team. Its not like we are going up against Barcelona! If we keep it simple, keep possession and keep pressurising them, our quality will prevail. If we once again try and complicate things we only end up looking like sh*t and tripping over our own feet.

Oh and leave Shola on Tyneside. No need to give the opposition a leg up by having him in the squad.

I really want to go. But i am not a member. I wonder if there might be cash turnstiles like when i went for the league cup.

Just read this Kick-off at Ewood Park is at 8pm and United will return the unsold portion of their allocation on Monday. on .com

"... while the likeness of Blackburn stars players such as Paul Robinson, Gael Givet and David Goodwillie are equally impressive in FIFA 12."

Poor bastards

It mentions the likeness of Cabaye for us :lol:

Aye, cos he really looks lifelike on FIFA with his generic face like.

"... while the likeness of Blackburn stars players such as Paul Robinson, Gael Givet and David Goodwillie are equally impressive in FIFA 12."

Poor bastards

It mentions the likeness of Cabaye for us :lol:

Aye, cos he really looks lifelike on FIFA with his generic face like.

Who was playing it, Ben Arfa?

Must be, he gave the ball away at the end, greedy cunt...  :tickedoff: