January 2012 Transfer Window - winners and losers

Cajun

Winners

Us - signing a strong forward one we've needed for age's for under £10M is great value, plus not letting anyone go puts us in a great place for the second half of the season, the only disapiontment is that we didn't get a CB but at least they didn't pay over the market price for Mariappa.

QPR - the signing of Cisse and Zamora will really help them push on, with some players who can actually score goals, and the signing of Onuoha was a decent signing as well, and really shore them up at the back, I think a safe mid table finish is on the table now.

Everton - the one thing they've needed this window was someone who could score goals and the getting rid of Saha and replacing him with Donovan is good business, also with the pace of Piennar will help them win games, although Gibson could turn out to be an Oberton for them.

Losers

Scum - you just have to laugh at there signing, Kyriacos and Bringe are pure mediocre players and won't be doing anything to improve there team typical MON signings.

Spurs - I just can't see why they would sign Saha, he hasn't been in any type of form for at least 2 seasons and won't be any better then Pav, and then getting rid of Piennar someone who would do well if VDV were to get injured, and finally getting rid of Bassong and replacing him with Nelson a player who is worse then the player he's replacing.

If Saha actually plays a few games for Spurs I can see him scoring a few goals, the bloke is undoubted class when he's not in the treatment room. Nelsen is a complete Steady Eddie of a centre-back and considering how few games Bassong has played this season I'm not sure it'll affect them too much either way. Similar can be said of Pienaar, who has probably played even less than Bassong, not to mention the fact that they've still got plenty of options in the midfield area for backup - with the most notable being Krancjar.

I'll gleefully agree on Sunderland, though, can't believe they haven't pulled in a striker.

If Saha actually plays a few games for Spurs I can see him scoring a few goals, the bloke is undoubted class when he's not in the treatment room. Nelsen is a complete Steady Eddie of a centre-back and considering how few games Bassong has played this season I'm not sure it'll affect them too much either way. Similar can be said of Pienaar, who has probably played even less than Bassong, not to mention the fact that they've still got plenty of options in the midfield area for backup - with the most notable being Krancjar.

I'll gleefully agree on Sunderland, though, can't believe they haven't pulled in a striker.

Saha hasn't spent much time in the treatment room this season but his performances have still been far from classy. Worst & laziest forward in the Prem this season bar none. Touch seems to have deserted him, every shot he takes is either blasted into row Z or a pea roller straight at the keeper, can't sprint full pelt anymore due to his knees, terrible attitude... he's pretty much finished and should retire.

Maybe his attitude will improve with a new club and a new challenge but all the other shortcomings will still be there.

Delighted Moyes managed to palm him off onto 'Arry  :troll:

Made up Pienaar is back. His form will come back to him with regular games & we won't feel the loss of Donovan as much now.

Jelavic, the jury is out on but I'm looking forward to seeing how he does.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Take it Keith Andrews is just backup for West Brom? Not good enough at all for Blackburn in my opinion and West Brom have some significantly better central players than him (Mulumbu, Dorrans, Morrison, Brunt).