Eastenders

Guest steventaylor27

Blue rinses all round then is it lads?

you gonna knitt eahcother a Crimbo jumper  bluelaugh.gif

Have to say though thought Johnny was goona kill him there  bluelaugh.gif, snip snip. One of them is getting killed soon Phil,Johnny Alan or Dennis..

Poor Nanna Moon dies tonight :'(

About bloody time!!

I hate Nana Moon and that Alphie, he's a dick.

Had an affection for Nanna Moon, but i quite agree, Alphie is a dick as is Shane Ritchie.

He's meant to be leaving with Kat after the new year or something, as my tv quicky obsessed auntie leads me to believe. You sure that the guy in white dies? I heard it was

Denis near New Year time?

Poor Nanna Moon dies tonight :'(

About bloody time!!

I hate Nana Moon and that Alphie, he's a dick.

Had an affection for Nanna Moon, but i quite agree, Alphie is a dick as is Shane Ritchie.

That's why I hate him.

• 2 years later...
Guest lankybellwipe

Just watching this now for the first time in ages (on in the background, before the football kicks off). What an awful show it is.

SHAT!

Was just thinkin earlier, how the actors seem to totally go "overlarge i'm a cockerney, I don't take no SHAT!"

Especially that middle aged blonde short haired bint, who's mates with that fat ugly, DAM SHE'S A UGLY, bint who's having a stint with the mint!

"Oi, Minty, you fat barstard!"

And Bianca! Fuckin Jesus! Ugly, loudmouthed, freckleriddled, shell suit wearing, "I'm cockerney so watch it!", RICKAY bint!

Its so bad its hilarious, th acting i some of the worst i have ever seen.

I'd  love to write for it, I'd bring in Steve Segal and Jean Claud Van Dame in as a gay couple who run the Vic.  The Mitchells wouldn't know what hit them.