ST Payments. When Does Year 2 Start?

Crumpy Gunt

Am sure it was meant to revert to twelve. I remember some of the lads being pissed off because we got our renewals in time for the deadline last season, but because we were moving from Level 7 and they weren't sorting out moves until after everyone else had decided whether they were moving we had no choice to do it over 9 months this season.

Update:

Just phoned, they are sending letters out soon asking if people wish to continue, due to start in March sometime.

did they just mean they're sending letters out in march or going to carry on taking payments from then?

Update:

Just phoned, they are sending letters out soon asking if people wish to continue, due to start in March sometime.

No idea...think they were giving people option to sack it off too...

did they just mean they're sending letters out in march or going to carry on taking payments from then?

People receiving letters today. ST price freeze yes, but there's apparently a rise in memberships by a tenner that is compulsary.

First payment is in a couple of weeks too.

Could be this, just a fiver instead. Snide.

Mine is down from £55 to £43.

pretty much the same, not grumbling tbh...mine was meant to be 62 a month last season but they only charged 56 each month, also missed the first payment but they were adamant they'd taken it...result

one of the few times av been happy with the incompetence of the box office

People receiving letters today. ST price freeze yes, but there's apparently a rise in memberships by a tenner that is compulsary.

First payment is in a couple of weeks too.

Could be this, just a fiver instead. Snide.

Was £558 for this season. ???