Favourite non-NUFC players to watch

ponsaelius

Litmanen, Laudrup, Hagi, Stojkovic, Savicevic, Nedved, Maradona, Matthaus, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Mendieta, Littbarski, Blokhin, Cubillas, Arshavin (Waddle)

West Germany 72, Holland 74, France 84, Denmark 86, USSR 86, Red Star 91, Romania 94, Ajax 95, Valencia 00, Zenit 08

On this theme, Czech Republic 04.

Now:

Messi

Xavi, Iniesta

Neymar

Silva

Modric

Past

Roberto Carlos

Figo

Zidane

Scholes

Ronaldo

Rivaldo

Le Tissier

Gazza

Bergkamp

Zola

Maldini

However purely to watch Ronaldinho beats them all hands down, my all time favourite player

Antonio Valencia, David Silva, Arjen Robben, Shola Ameobi, Riccardo Montolivo, Del Piero

I'll think of more.

We're not talking about most overrated players of the past 15 years.

Loved him when I was younger although admittedly it was maybe more of a highlight admiration :lol:

The wonderfully named and exquisitely gifted Juan Carlos Valeron. In his prime he never looked like he ran, he glided and played the game as if it was in slow motion.

Loved Boban and Rafael Martín Vázquez. Zidane could give anyone a footballing hard-on.

In the PL - Henry, Cantona and Bergkamp, Zola, Van Nistelrooy and Le Tissier were unbelievable and possibly the only players other than Shearer who regularly won games single handedly or had the capacity to pull the entire team along with them to victory.

The wonderfully named and exquisitely gifted Juan Carlos Valeron. In his prime he never looked like he ran, he glided and played the game as if it was in slow motion.

Class shout. That whole Super Depor team were a joy to watch.