Dream Team

wormy

Fuck it. I know it's been mentioned in passing in a few threads so what the hell. After me and my mate sat through our and the Man U/Chelsea matches, we sat and watched the final two episodes of Dream Team after he was watching a few earlier. And then went through a million clips, laughing our asses off. Forgot how fucking cringeworthy it was at times. :lol:

Fletch's death

Fuck sake. :lol: Used to love this show.

Jamie Parkers wife was lush.

So much WAG win. This show had both Tointon sisters, man. Only originally started watching around '04 or so, so Lynda Block is the ultimate MILF for me tbh.

Felt a thread had to be made for this bad boy. Can't believe it hasn't already.

Skip to 3:50. Tyson, man. :lol: That whole minute or so is immense. The swagger. The fall. The distressed face on the physio table. The wookie cry for 'this is MY game!!!'. Amazing. Me and my mate have decided Tys' is our favourite character, purely based on that minute or so. :lol: :lol:

Tbh I only watched it for a series or 2, started watching it after loads of them died in a coach crash and got fed up with it when that dumb fuck scouser continued to have an involvement in the boardroom issues.  Was a time when I was glued to it though.

Best TV show ever bar none.

Better than Star Trek, f***ing hell!

Star Trek is the biggest steaming pile of shit that was ever made. You should know this.

My lass likes it, fuck you. :lol: I always say "Oh, you watching Star Wars again?" in the most belittling way possible. :lol: Bless her, I'm a pure twat.