The stupid things your mates have done thread

Interpolic

Mate's staying in London for a few weeks, doing a tour of our lot's houses while doing a work placement.  He has regular Alan Partridge / Mark Corrigan moments, particularly where lasses are concerned, may as well just C&P from my Facebook comment the other day about the latest one he came out with at a Turkish restaurant the other night:

OK, so we'd been chatting to the table of girls next to us a bit and one of them was coming back from the toilet and overheard Mate 1 and Mate 2 talking about meat or something. Lass asks whether they're talking about meat quality for some reason (not sure where she was going tbh, poor lass didn't get a chance to finish) and Mate 1 shouts "WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT COCKS!"  Lass's face was a picture, she definitely wasn't talking about cocks either.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Last week my mate decided it would be fun to try do a forward roll down the stairs whilst under the influence of various substances. Ended up in A&E for 5 hours.

I wasn't there but two of my mates were on a night out,  the first went into a Munchies to grab some food while the second waited outside. While the first mate was ordering chips the second mate managed to get into a fight with a big group of lads.

The first mate comes out with his chips just in time to see the second mate run past being chased by a group of angry radgies. The first mate tries to run but drops his chips and then get's the crap beaten out of him while my other mate who started the whole thing gets away :lol:

Bit of a shitty thing to do, like.

Me and my friends were with one of the boy's family last week in the pub after his dad's funeral. There was a kid there so everyone was watching what they were saying. One of my friends then turns around and roars out "THE THING ABOUT ANAL SEX FOR ME IS.." and then spoke at length about shagging his lass up the hoop. Everyone was stunned, he just looked at the child after it and nearly cried :lol:

Also good mates with a lad who heckled the comedian Paul Foot throughout his set, to the extent that Foot did the latter part of the gig with his fist in my mate's mouth just to keep him quiet.

:lol: That was Tony wasn't it?

one of my mates loves a challenge and to sort of "be right" so we push the limit out a bit

he asked mate 2 one night if he could have some cereal, so my mate said "only if you drink your own jizz" and he says no. i cant exactly remember how it happened, but somehow he said that he would drink the rest of our jizzes. we then did a draw to see the order of who would wank into a glass first, I went first which was good. he put a bit of water into the cup to water it down, and then drank it

we were at his house another time, and someone asked if he could have a rustlers burger thing. so the mate who normally does the dirty stuff said "only if you shit in it first". mate 3 refuses, but says he is willing to do it if someone else shits in it (again, cant exactly remember how we came to that conclusion). so erm, yeh, it happened (not all of it but it was a pretty solid piece, i have a picture of it somewhere  il hoy it on when i get the chance

great thread this

one of my mates loves a challenge and to sort of "be right" so we push the limit out a bit

he asked mate 2 one night if he could have some cereal, so my mate said "only if you drink your own jizz" and he says no. i cant exactly remember how it happened, but somehow he said that he would drink the rest of our jizzes. we then did a draw to see the order of who would wank into a glass first, I went first which was good. he put a bit of water into the cup to water it down, and then drank it

we were at his house another time, and someone asked if he could have a rustlers burger thing. so the mate who normally does the dirty stuff said "only if you shit in it first". mate 3 refuses, but says he is willing to do it if someone else shits in it (again, cant exactly remember how we came to that conclusion). so erm, yeh, it happened (not all of it but it was a pretty solid piece, i have a picture of it somewhere  il hoy it on when i get the chance

great thread this

wat