Look at these Stats

Guest Drymarker1

Guest Drymarker1

Stats from Betfairs new stats site relating to Newcastle.  Check out when Bramble and Ameobi have played over the past few years the points average compared to when they dont play!  Who would of guessed it eh??? :lol:

Ameobi:

When Playing         49games 55%win 24%draw 20%lose 1.89average points pr game. 

When not playing   20games 75%win 10%draw 15%lose 2.35average points pr game

Bramble:

When playing         49games 47%win 31%draw 22%lose 1.71average points pr game

When not playing   30games 67%win 17%draw 17%lose 2.16avergae points pr game

this is only for home games but read into that whatever you want!

Someone calculate where we would have finished last season without Ameobis goals, please.

- 6pts for the whole season

so 10th.

He only scored three times where it mattered, Sunderland, Villa & Boro, if he didn't score we'd have drawn those three games.

Even this season :lol:, we would be bottom without Shola :thup:

I think it's obvious we'd be doing worse if you just took away his goals, my point was that someone playing in his place may have scored goals instead. But Shola's been doing the business under Roeder. blueyes.gif

i bet duff have the worst stats :D

but its well known (to most ppl i guess) that whenever those two play,our team play with a man less then the other team,because they are poor players that can offer us nothing now,and never will offer us anything besides bad results..

Guest TheOrder

but its well known (to most ppl i guess) that whenever those two play,our team play with a man less then the other team,because they are poor players that can offer us nothing now,and never will offer us anything besides bad results..

17m for a bad player?

You don't just turn shit overnight. Fuck sake.

Or top 5. Because in a scenario without Shola we would have someone else in the squad instead of him. This player probably would be fit more often and I can't see him being worse footballwise.

Guest TheOrder

Or top 5. Because in a scenario without Shola we would have someone else in the squad instead of him. This player probably would be fit more often and I can't see him being worse footballwise.

Oh aye, that works..

The Duff and Rossi partnership certainly worked and everyone else we have tried up top has been banging them away.

17m for a bad player?

You don't just turn shit overnight. Fuck sake.

17m for who,duff? blueeek.gif

The Duff and Rossi partnership certainly worked and everyone else we have tried up top has been banging them away.

Yes, but those are not players we have "instead" of Ameobi.  bluebigrazz.gif

Someone calculate where we would have finished last season without Ameobis goals, please.

- 6pts for the whole season

so 10th.

He only scored three times where it mattered, Sunderland, Villa & Boro, if he didn't score we'd have drawn those three games.

whereas as Shearer's 10 goals won us points against Villa (1) and Wigan (2), so in 31 games won us 3 points. So Sib has proved better already  :roll: