Should We Have A Whipround?

Crumpy Gunt

no.

he lives just round the corner (withing 100yds) from where my mam lived till very recently. had one of those conversations tonight when she says "you know next to 'names someone i've never heard of', opposite 'names someone who's name i vaguely remember but have no idea where they live"

Guest Brazilianbob

Its about time people got a life.  It was a stupid stupid thing to do especially when every fan worthy of the  term will continue to call the ground SJP no matter what the owner/sponsor chooses to call the ground!  As for this so called academic at Newcastle university telling Ashley he is wrong to rebrand the ground (I have not actually read what he said only seen the headlines)... let me think about this..... Ashley has created billions for himself with his business acumen and this academic earns what £80k a year? 

Whats the old saying?...  people who can ... do .....those who cant teach! (something along those lines anyway!

The hard facts are Ashley's business acumen has taken this club from the brink of administration to having a bright future...maybe not as quickly as some would want but we are facing the right direction thats for sure ....the alternative without Ashley is unthinkeable and I am no Ashley apologist but there is no escaping the hard facts of his ownership and our current status!

no.

he lives just round the corner (withing 100yds) from where my mam lived till very recently. had one of those conversations tonight when she says "you know next to 'names someone i've never heard of', opposite 'names someone who's name i vaguely remember but have no idea where they live"

:icon_scratch:

i would say yes btw.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Would prefer to kick the prick in the throat.

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to do this.

Because they are a cretin ?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Its about time people got a life.  It was a stupid stupid thing to do especially when every fan worthy of the  term will continue to call the ground SJP no matter what the owner/sponsor chooses to call the ground!  As for this so called academic at Newcastle university telling Ashley he is wrong to rebrand the ground (I have not actually read what he said only seen the headlines)... let me think about this..... Ashley has created billions for himself with his business acumen and this academic earns what £80k a year? 

Whats the old saying?...  people who can ... do .....those who cant teach! (something along those lines anyway!

The hard facts are Ashley's business acumen has taken this club from the brink of administration to having a bright future...maybe not as quickly as some would want but we are facing the right direction thats for sure ....the alternative without Ashley is unthinkeable and I am no Ashley apologist but there is no escaping the hard facts of his ownership and our current status!

An Ashley apologist is exactly what you are, just because the fat cockney bastard has made himself rich by exploiting people and selling tat to charvas doesn't give him the right to piss all over the history of the club.   

An Ashley apologist is exactly what you are, just because the fat cockney b****** has made himself rich by exploiting people and selling tat to charvas doesn't give him the right to p*ss all over the history of the club.   

:clap:

An Ashley apologist is exactly what you are, just because the fat cockney bastard has made himself rich by exploiting people and selling tat to charvas doesn't give him the right to piss all over the history of the club.   

But, but, we're in the top 6 man. All is forgiven.

But, but, we're in the top 6 man. All is forgiven.

And we're going to be there forever, just like the stadium name has changed forever, so it's all fine.