Sullivan (WHU) / Ba

Crumpy Gunt

Yes he's a gobshite. Fucking hate that he's talking left right and centre about our dealings with him. But that headline is ridiculously sensationalised. The biggest mistake of his life was being too stupid to agree to a deal that let him leave in the manner he did. Hate that that's the bit that they emphasise with the headline when there's so many other things you could rip him to shreds for in that horrendous excuse for an interview.

I’ll have to make the figures up because I can’t remember, but something like 25,000 euros a game in the Premier League and 10,000 euros in the Championship.

They keep denying it but I think you’ll see in the summer he will leave Newcastle or he’ll get a monstrous rise to stay there. If they get about four million, half will go to him, so if they sell him for £7 million they’ll only net about three because they paid his agent £2 million to get him out of here.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/061/294/1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Why the fuck is he talking about BA, they sorted his contract out when thy signed him...fuckin divvies.

If I was llambias I would straight on the phone to this goon asking him to shut his fucking face up.

Why the fuck is he talking about BA, they sorted his contract out when thy signed him...fuckin divvies.

If I was llambias I would straight on the phone to this goon asking him to shut his fucking face up.

:thup: Talking about your own dealings is one thing. But why is he talking about our dealings? Oh right, to deflect from the fact that he and his merry band of retards shouldn't be setting foot anywhere near a football club. How they've been tolerated at any club they've been is beyond me.

:thup: Talking about your own dealings is one thing. But why is he talking about our dealings? Oh right, to deflect from the fact that he and his merry band of retards shouldn't be setting foot anywhere near a football club. How they've been tolerated at any club they've been is beyond me.

Yeah, llambias is far above drunkenly blathering on about the sale of former strikers. Never a word about the Carroll deal for example.

Yeah, llambias is far above drunkenly blathering on about the sale of former strikers. Never a word about the Carroll deal for example.

Didn't say he wasn't. Still doesn't detract from the fact these gobshites have done my head in for longer than Llambias has been involved in football.