The Sun on Sunday

JH

So they stop the Sunday paper made by this company, wait a few months then start a new paper on Sunday made by this company.

Going to be exactly the same. Will probably sell a shit load of the first issue, I bet the final NOTW sold a fuck load too.

Businessmen are real dickheads like :lol:

what are businessmen ? surely it's just a cover term for people who don't produce anything. the female equivilent is hairdresser or nail technician. nowt against those jobs but they aren't important are they.

on that thought it gives me an idea for a thread.

No doubt this has been in the pipeline all along, make it look like they're doing a good deal while simultaneously profiting off both a final version of the NOTW and (more than likely) a higher income from a new paper.

Possibly Paedo publication.

Pederast paper, probably.

Piss poor publishing.

Predatory, propaganda pulp.

Antipodean, anal afficionado.

Molestor's, masturbatory media.

Murdoch's massive, murky, mash-up

That's more words than The Sun has used in 30 years (or a short description of what's written on the plaque above NI's HQ.

....I was bored

They told us they were stopping the NOTW as if they were doing the honourable thing. They've waited 'til the dust has settled and are now bringing it out again under another name. I certainly won't buy it.

They had this name registered the day after they ended the NOTW :lol:

Does someone want to explain to this thick cunt the difference between a screenplay and a script?

http://i.imgur.com/45jAa.jpg

That is one of the most retarded articles I've ever seen, it would put the letters page of a local rag to shame. What makes it even worse is that you can pretty much guarantee that whoever wrote it doesn't really believe it, they're just making a desperate and pathetic play for the sympathies of the kind of people they think will be reading their paper and in doing so it's a massive insult to the majority of the people who are actually reading it. I saw The Artist the other day after having had it recommended to me by everyone who had seen it and the vast majority of those were just "normal" people, rather than la-de-da cinephiles. Who was it written by, by the way?