Man City game moved for TV - Sun 1:30pm

bowlingcrofty

Guest neesy111

How many Saturday 3pm home kick off's have we even had this season

Since I got the cut price ST offer, I've been to 1 Saturday 3pm kick-off.  Saturday will be 2nd in 4 months at home.  Pisstake.

How many Saturday 3pm home kick off's have we even had this season

Since I got the cut price ST offer, I've been to 1 Saturday 3pm kick-off.  Saturday will be 2nd in 4 months at home.  Pisstake.

hadnt sky fucking picked the games til the end of march?

Ah sure makes sense. It is pretty out of order. Luckily for me I can just pay a tenner to change my booking and go home a day later, but for those who have booked to come up specifically for the match it is a pretty poor show.

its set me back £16 to change it (eastcoast site MASSIVELY improved on its changing process, used to be a nightmare sorting it) which aint that bad, but im still fucking fuming as this makes my return £75, i was pissed off enough about £60.

consolation if I had waited til now to book, instead of my £23 original ticket, i would have paid £36, so im actually only £3 down really. for the stress caused however when i found out about this, i feel a lot worse off

Ah sure makes sense. It is pretty out of order. Luckily for me I can just pay a tenner to change my booking and go home a day later, but for those who have booked to come up specifically for the match it is a pretty poor show.

its set me back £16 to change it (eastcoast site MASSIVELY improved on its changing process, used to be a nightmare sorting it) which aint that bad, but im still fucking fuming as this makes my return £75, i was pissed off enough about £60.

consolation if I had waited til now to book, instead of my £23 original ticket, i would have paid £36, so im actually only £3 down really. for the stress caused however when i found out about this, i feel a lot worse off

Yeah they used to be a nightmare on there. Virgin trains isn't too bad - you just ring up, they refund your original purchase and then you buy a new ticket plus get charged a tenner for being able to do so. There is a train back on the Monday for a tenner cheaper than the one I booked on Sunday so probably won't cost me anything, the only problem is that I was all set to win a lot of brownie points for rocking up home for the first time in months on mothers day!

Yeah they used to be a nightmare on there. Virgin trains isn't too bad - you just ring up, they refund your original purchase and then you buy a new ticket plus get charged a tenner for being able to do so. There is a train back on the Monday for a tenner cheaper than the one I booked on Sunday so probably won't cost me anything, the only problem is that I was all set to win a lot of brownie points for rocking up home for the first time in months on mothers day!

this new rewards system as well, fuck me i spent 3 years at uni going up and down, i graduate, then they introduce this, would have had a ridiculous amount of free journeys. i toyed with the idea of using my free journey on this, but not really worth it better off using that when the single will cost more than £16

5 home games will have been played at 3pm on a Saturday after the Wolves game, possibly leading up to 7 as long as the home games to Stoke and Man City don't get moved. I can see the City game definitely being moved anyway.

But if not 7 out of 19 games on a traditional kick off ffs

surprised no one or .com weren't on the ball about this potential change, usually quite good for it. this is the first time iv been screwed on trains by games being moved, normally i'm on the ball im dissapointed with myself i didnt check it out