Man City game moved for TV - Sun 1:30pm

bowlingcrofty

Guest Geordiesned

5 home games will have been played at 3pm on a Saturday after the Wolves game, possibly leading up to 7 as long as the home games to Stoke and Man City don't get moved. I can see the City game definitely being moved anyway.

But if not 7 out of 19 games on a traditional kick off ffs

Man City has already been moved to the Sunday along with all Premier League games that weekend as the FA Cup Final is on the Saturday. HOWEVER, it could yet move back to the Saturday! If Citeh were to make the Europa Cup Final (which is played on Wednesday 9th May) they may ask the league to move our match back yo the Saturday to give them more time to prepare for the final.

Another f***ing Sunday game. :angry: Ruins the entire weekend.

I hate Sunday games, having to watch all those shit teams play on Saturday and waiting for toon to play all week long......

As i said at the weekend " this weekend football wise will be so f*ckin shit, NO TOON NO PARTY"

How many Saturday 3pm home kick off's have we even had this season

Since I got the cut price ST offer, I've been to 1 Saturday 3pm kick-off.  Saturday will be 2nd in 4 months at home.  Pisstake.

hadnt sky fucking picked the games til the end of march?

They had but the game they picked was Bolton V Villa and Bolton are still in the FA Cup.

How many Saturday 3pm home kick off's have we even had this season

Since I got the cut price ST offer, I've been to 1 Saturday 3pm kick-off.  Saturday will be 2nd in 4 months at home.  Pisstake.

hadnt sky fucking picked the games til the end of march?

They had but the game they picked was Bolton V Villa and Bolton are still in the FA Cup.

Isn't Villa v Bolton already scheduled to be on Sky that day at 4pm?

bolton got through in the cup. fucking joke how they can do this

;)

Life's too short to care about these changes man

its fucking irritating at such short notice when travel arrangements have been made. luckily it wasnt that bad this time, but i imagine some people are very out of pocket after having to wait long enough to see if norwich got knocked out, finally book and then for a change to happen anyway

Life's too short to care about these changes man

its fucking irritating at such short notice when travel arrangements have been made. luckily it wasnt that bad this time, but i imagine some people are very out of pocket after having to wait long enough to see if norwich got knocked out, finally book and then for a change to happen anyway

Norwich is also now on Mothers day which will disrupt some long held plans and cause grief for others.

Then again, I see we're playing Bank Holiday Monday too. So that's an extra days rest between Norwich and Bolton.

[/tries to clutch at straws of very shit Friday games]

We've played Good Friday a couple of times before in our recent history.

Got a point at Blackburn on Good Friday before demoslishing Carlisle at home on easter Monday in 1984.

Also got a point at Leeds in 1994 on Good Friday beamed out live on Sky Sports with Alan Neilson (might have been Venison or that may have been at Luton in the cup) making an impossible looking goal line clearence. Leeds equalised in injury time mind.

Guest Jungle Barry

does anyone know if this means the Chelsea game won't be moved? Or have they still not decided?

Cup semi-finals that weekend so possibly depending on Chelsea's participation

Then again, I see we're playing Bank Holiday Monday too. So that's an extra days rest between Norwich and Bolton.

[/tries to clutch at straws of very s*** Friday games]

We've played Good Friday a couple of times before in our recent history.

Got a point at Blackburn on Good Friday before demoslishing Carlisle at home on easter Monday in 1984.

Also got a point at Leeds in 1994 on Good Friday beamed out live on Sky Sports with Alan Neilson (might have been Venison or that may have been at Luton in the cup) making an impossible looking goal line clearence. Leeds equalised in injury time mind.

3 games in 4 days over easter used to be normal.

edit, it was neilson.