Man City game moved for TV - Sun 1:30pm

bowlingcrofty

Guest neesy111

Life's too short to care about these changes man

That's not true as I'm now missing the Norwich game as I'm going away Saturday night.

I can now go to Norwich game, totally forgot I was going to miss that game.

Shelled out another £104 for a new train booking to Swansea and another night in a hotel. Got a refund of £24 for a train previously booked between bristol airport and back. £80 out of pocket but an extended weekend away to look forward to. Cardiff Fri night, Bristol Sat.

• 1 month later...
With this new change' date=' the Magpies will be have been live on television 20 times during the 2011/12 campaign in all competitions - 16 of those on Sky and four on ESPN.[/quote']

45% of our games :laugh:

With this new change' date=' the Magpies will be have been live on television 20 times during the 2011/12 campaign in all competitions - 16 of those on Sky and four on ESPN.[/quote']

45% of our games :laugh:

Quite staggering really... But we are one of the few clubs who's support rarely dips due to live broadcasting... How many other games have you watched this season and it feels like its being played behind closed doors...

Bad for fans.

How?

20 games on telly means a hell of a lot of fucking about with travel arrangements. Loads of people (many on here for a start) end up losing money on travel they've already booked and/or paid for.