Just to be unpopular...

Heron

...next week, in the very unlikely event of us going behind to S*nderland, can those of you who sat on your hands with your gobs shut yesterday when things stopped going so well, please find your faith and get behind your club?

Yesterday was a-f***ing-bysmal second half. Anyone can support a club doing well.

Sorry - but it had to be said.

Support should always be support while at the game.booing and loud moaning is pathetic.save the criticism for after the game.some of the shit you hear at games makes you think people aren't even watching it or following the game.just give it large for the lads

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

You'll always gets idiots like the people you're talking about, especially when the club is doing good. Unavoidable, me thinks.

Very disappointing to hear boos at the end of the game yesterday. Pathetic really.

I thought it was understandable, people pay to watch good football and reacted to a frustrating game.  I knew they would boo as you could feel the frustration as the game went on.

Very disappointing to hear boos at the end of the game yesterday. Pathetic really.

I thought it was understandable, people pay to watch good football and reacted to a frustrating game.  I knew they would boo as you could feel the frustration as the game went on.

:kasper:

i wasn't expecting you to say that.

Honestly though, grown men booing must be one of the most ridiculous sights to behold. Usually coupled by the cupping of the mouth. :lol:

I didn't see anybody boo but I heard it.  Should people not show emotions at a football match and react to situations?  I didn't boo but I can understand why people felt that they had to do it.

Theatre = football

Customer = supporter

I suppose those who pay to watch a team win should expect the team to win are and likely to boo when they don't (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.) some are there to support the team :dontknow:

Guest neesy111

...next week, in the very unlikely event of us going behind to S*nderland, can those of you who sat on your hands with your gobs shut yesterday when things stopped going so well, please find your faith and get behind your club?

Yesterday was a-f***ing-bysmal second half. Anyone can support a club doing well.

Piss off.  People pay good money to watch a football game, they are entitled to say what they think.

Piss off.  People pay good money to watch a football game, they are entitled to say what they think.

woahh- this place is getting all SMB,

Guest GallowgateKev

The atmosphere was shite. folk need to start getting behind the team and stop being fair weather fans!

Pathetic atmos in wor ground now!

The atmosphere was s****. folk need to start getting behind the team and stop being fair weather fans!

Pathetic atmos in wor ground now!

Has been all season since the Leazes Corner was split up. I still sit up there but the atmosphere is no where near as good as last year.

Sadly, it's indicative of some of the fickle arseholes that 'follow' the club nowadays.

Probably the same twats that fucked off when we went down yet have now miraculously returned.

Guest Wally_McFool

Would be nice to see fans going berserk when we score instead of "polite applause" and waving their fucking phones about taking pictures as well. :D

Rah fuckin' rah!