Tonight's games

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

not good fantasy wise so far. i have two citeh defenders, but one villa mid and one villa attacker. two bolton players also, and one manure player.

Fucking Fabregas is rested for tonight's game. Though I'm extremely happy Kanu isn't playing for once, the lucky tit keeps ruining my charge towards the title (I'm ahead but only by 10 pts in a 20 team league because this tit keeps scoring!). For tonight only, I'm a Stevie G fan.

Has anyone used their wildcard yet?

Both people i'm in other leagues with. I haven't. :lol:

:D I am extremely tempted to do it for the next gameweek with a few clubs having two fixtures. My original plan was to keep it until the last gameweek of the season so I can hopefully confirm my title by basically picking players playing at home but aaaaah, the temptation!!

Villa 0 - 1 Citeh (Vassell)

I do believe that makes it 5 in 5 for Darius "Average" Vassell for City against Villa. I think thats remarkable considering his overall record. Isn't it odd how often players do that often their former clubs? We're doing well so far tonight, but we've had a serious Indian Sign over Villa over the past few years. We could do with nicking a 2nd before O'Niell lifts them at HT...

....And as I type its 2-0. Joey Barton, the player I took out of my fantasy team 2 days ago. I'd be gutted, but we're 2-0 up bluebiggrin.gif