Places you never plan on going

MW

Australia, never really seen the appeal.

South Africa, because of the massive inequality etc and having to sleep in an armoured compound.

East Anglia, because there's nothing there. The midlands for the same reason. Stick to north east and south east and I'll be fine.

Would love to go to China actually, and Russia, both fascinating.

Australia doesn't appeal because the accents freak me out and I don't like Australians. Think there's loads of snakes there too.

China looks boring.

Greece is too hot and creeps me out a bit.

The hillbilly states of America look.....entertaining!

Nowhere really, in fact just altered our travel plans to incorporate six weeks in India starting in about a month. I'm sure it'll be tough in some regards but anyone I know whose been there says it,s one of the best places they've ever been.

Curries and nan bread three times a day.

:sweetjesus:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nowhere really, in fact just altered our travel plans to incorporate six weeks in India starting in about a month. I'm sure it'll be tough in some regards but anyone I know whose been there says it,s one of the best places they've ever been.

Curries and nan bread three times a day.

:sweetjesus:

Shitting yourself 16 times a day!

:megusta:

Sunderland. That's it. I'd like to see anywhere else, pretty much. Don't care if they're shitholes, as long as they're interesting shitholes. Think it's pretty lame if you rule places out that have something about them.

Oh, I guess I'd rule out any active warzones too.