Most important sense

MW

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sight for me. Could live without hearing, would be a tough start but easily gotten over. My smell is pretty shot anyways, but what the fuck is there that you really want to smell? That you couldn't live without smelling? Nah, fuck it off. Lack of taste would be a bit of a disappointment but who knows, maybe I'd stop getting craving for unhealthy shit that tastes so good, and I'd even live a healthier life. Only other I'd be upset to lose is touch, but I'd still take sight over it.

Touch for me. I've thought about this before and had a hard time deciding between sight and touch. In the end I decided that being able to see my son but to not be able to cuddle him, hold him tight when he cried or kiss him would be unbearable.

Touch for me. I've thought about this before and had a hard time deciding between sight and touch. In the end I decided that being able to see my son but to not be able to cuddle him, hold him tight when he cried or kiss him would be unbearable.

you'd still be able to hold him for his sake though wouldn't you? you just wouldn't feel it...in the long term as well would you not want to see how he grows up?

fairy nuff if so just wondering

you'd still be able to hold him for his sake though wouldn't you? you just wouldn't feel it...in the long term as well would you not want to see how he grows up?

So losing your sense of touch rather than the ability to touch? That would be different. I was thinking about it literally I suppose..

So losing your sense of touch rather than the ability to touch? That would be different. I was thinking about it literally I suppose..

i may be wrong, just what i thought

Aye if I simply wasn't able to touch anything in the world ever then I want to change my answer. :lol: Assumed it just meant you wouldn't feel the sensation of touch.

If you didn't have the sensastion of touch, wouldn't you be totally cabaged in a wheel chair?

I figured it was just losing the sense. So you just couldn't feel anything physical. Pain, pins and needles, orgasms, anything. But you were still a fully functional person?

You've made us all think about it too deeply now, catmag! :laugh:

Seeing, man.  My heart bleeds every time I see blind folk. Not particularly because I feel they can't handle it, just that I (we?) know what sort of behaviour prevails on public transport and stuff.  Never mind not being able to defend yourself. :undecided:

Aye, sight would definitely be the worst like. The state of audio description on those adverts looks atrocious. Not to mention not being able to watch the old soccerball (although it's arguable it would be an improvement for Newcastle fans).

Would we be losing our g-spots if we lost touch?

Aye, sight would definitely be the worst like. The state of audio description on those adverts looks atrocious. Not to mention not being able to watch the old soccerball (although it's arguable it would be an improvement for Newcastle fans).

Would we be losing our g-spots if we lost touch?

yeh cant feel jizzing or anything. could you get drunk ???

Would you get drunk but not feel it? So, the chemicals are taking effect, you're turning into a right dick, but you don't notice 'cause you personally aren't feeling the buzz? :undecided:

Would you get drunk but not feel it? So, the chemicals are taking effect, you're turning into a right dick, but you don't notice 'cause you personally aren't feeling the buzz? :undecided:

isnt that like an internal thing though? could you have a headache? touch is perhaps just feeling external things with your external skin?