Ace posts

Interpolic

This may seem a bit pointless and annoying to some but I'm not arsed.  When it comes to the end of year awards and we're asked about great posts from the last 12 months, well I'm fucked if I can remember them off the top of my head.  This reminds me, I really have neglected the Baba thread, sorry.

Anyway, this thread can be somewhere to whack a great post as and when you see it, whether it's a daft post in GC or one that hits the nail on the head in Football, or otherwise.  As I say, use it or don't, who cares - I'll probably use it now and again so I don't forget the best stuff.

Note from HansDownerpantz, would be cool if we could stick to this to best serve the purpose of the thread, cheers:

People should just quote the post in question (so you can go to the specific post in it's original thread by clicking the hyperlink) and leave any discussion out of the thread to make it easier to look through and laugh in the future. As tempting as it is to congratulate the poster for their contribution to banter in here it sort of ruins the concept of the thread imo. Fuck knows.

And to set the ball rolling...

Made a monumental word plays today. Had to send a guitar back to Fender because of some fret issues. Stuck it in a box, wrote on box in black felt tip: Return to Fender: fret dress unknown. Felt like a god.

Quality.

This thread will either die or its arse or be populated by unworthy contenders and people ripping the piss.

You're definitely a genius when it comes to this malarkey, IP. :thup:

This thread will either die or its arse or be populated by unworthy contenders and people ripping the piss.

You're definitely a genius when it comes to this malarkey, IP. :thup:

:lol: Yeah it'll work out one way or another, I'm easy either way.  Once I get bored or people don't bother posting owt I'll probably quote the most mundane shite I can find, similar in concept to Harry Hill's "TV HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"  Certain posters will feature prominently if I go down this road.

Enrique what a fucking clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time. 

:pokerface:

he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time. 

he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch. 

he is at times clearly ineptitude 

he 

is 

at

times

clearly 

ineptitude

I wish I could quote that post on immigrants in the old Sunderland thread I made early last year.

Was proper pleased with myself for a day :lol:, somebody mentioned "early candidate for post of the year...."

Then of course everyone forgot all about it :okay:

I wish I could quote that post on immigrants in the old Sunderland thread I made early last year.

Was proper pleased with myself for a day :lol:, somebody mentioned "early candidate for post of the year...."

Link me to it and I'll quote it :)

Link me to it and I'll quote it :)

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68418.msg2742722.html#msg2742722

:)