Ace posts

Interpolic

I wish I could quote that post on immigrants in the old Sunderland thread I made early last year.

Was proper pleased with myself for a day :lol:, somebody mentioned "early candidate for post of the year...."

Then of course everyone forgot all about it :okay:

Link me to it and I'll quote it :)

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,68418.msg2742722.html#msg2742722

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: An Idiot Online.

:lol:

I'd like to nominate this :lol:

Anyway an idea for this thread:

People should just quote the post in question (so you can go to the specific post in it's original thread by clicking the hyperlink) and leave any discussion out of the thread to make it easier to look through and laugh in the future. As tempting as it is to congratulate the poster for their contribution to banter in here it sort of ruins the concept of the thread imo. Fuck knows.

Good idea. Can an admin delete the comments and IP copy that bit into the OP?

Good idea for a thread by the way, I never bother to nominate because I never remember anything.

Good idea. Can an admin delete the comments and IP copy that bit into the OP?

Good idea for a thread by the way, I never bother to nominate because I never remember anything.

Been some canny craic in here though (well "An Idiot Online" mainly), shall we just do it going forward?

Will copy the spiel into the OP regardless.

Pilko and Foluwashola's corrie conversation in the pet hates thread has just had me pissing myself but this post in particular -

Being skint. Paid off me holidays and now have to spend my Friday night watching the mother strum herself to Coronation Street.

Fuck off, you proper buzz off Corrie like. It's supposed to be getting good now, isn't it? My mam told me on the phone the other night that someone had just bumped off Detective Inspector Alan Shearer From The Bill and that there was a 50-inch telly in the Rovers.

:lol:

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something s*** in sunderland" or words to that effect.

some mackem posted in it saying Sunderland is the better city cos newcastle is full of foreigners and at least sunderland is full of local people.  :mackems:

Immigrants generally leave their countries to escape poverty and sadness, not find it.