Chelsea sack Villas Boas

Guest elbee909

Joke, we have been a glowing example of why you shouldn't sack managers more often than you change underwear.

One he had some decent time to build his own squad Chelsea would have been a force.

He's been a terrible manager, regardless of whatever "transition" they are going through. He has to have spent about 60 million pounds since he arrived after inheriting a team that competed for the title last year, and the man has produced nothing but regression.

Joke, we have been a glowing example of why you shouldn't sack managers more often than you change underwear.

One he had some decent time to build his own squad Chelsea would have been a force.

Well, they probably just know that a certain Jose Mourinho is willing to return to Stamford Bridge in the summer. I know what I'd do.

If that's not the case, I'd agree with you.

He's been a terrible manager, regardless of whatever "transition" they are going through. He has to have spent about 60 million pounds since he arrived after inheriting a team that competed for the title last year, and the man has produced nothing but regression.

Who has he bought, anyway? Juan Mata and?

Well, they probably just know that a certain Jose Mourinho is willing to return to Stamford Bridge in the summer. I know what I'd do.

Aye, as I said in the other thread, they are blatantly trying to get José in the summer. But how's Mou's and Abramovic's relationship nowadays?

Aye, as I said in the other thread, they are blatantly trying to get José in the summer. But how's Mou's and Abramovic's relationship nowadays?

I suppose it's quite decent.

Roman gave Mourinho a Ferrari once he's been manager at Inter.

Think they could arrange themselves. In the end, Abramovic wants success at Chelsea. Mourinho loves (the) Chelsea (fans).

Who has he bought, anyway? Juan Mata and?

Cahill, Kevin de Bruyne...

It is insane, but no surprise. I guess it's looking more and more that Chelsea will miss out on a top 4 finish and they believe a new manager in now may help change that. It needed a 3 year plan and the backing of the manager over the older players for AVB. Club clearly didn't respect the him, nor wanted to give him the money and time to sort it out.

Mata, Africa-Belgian large child, Courtois, De Bruyne, Cahill, Romeu, various young players.

The Belgian boy and Mata are at least 40 million pounds alone.

For what is worth, Courtois has been excellent at Atlético. I think they have their goal sorted on that regard.