--------Cisse---------------Ba

Park nothing go there and be fucking brave

------------------Krul

Sant-------Willi-------Colo------Rtay

-----------------Tiote

-----Cab----------------------Jonas

------------------HBA

--------Cisse---------------Ba

I think you're forgetting who the manager is.  ;)

Guest MrSundlofer

Somehow we always seems to play good football vs good opponents, so I'm looking forward to this.

Somehow we always seems to play good football vs good opponents, so I'm looking forward to this.

Erm Spurs (A)? Liverpool (A)? :razz: No, I know what you mean. Here's hoping.

Where is this sudden love for Ferguson coming from? He's a decent prospect for the future but we really shouldn't be chucking him in the deep end against Arsenal especially when we have an in form Guthrie on the bench.

I'd keep the same side as today but stick HBA in for Raylor.

Krul

Simpson Willo Colo Santon

Tiote

Ben Arfa  Cabaye  Jonas

Ba  Cisse

2-0 Arsenal.

Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Santon    Colo    Wili    Raylor

HBA      Cabaye  Tiote  Ferguson  Jonas

Ba

Are you on acid?

Simpson wont be dropped and if we were going to play that system there is no chance of ferguson playing LCM...Guthrie.

I do however think AP will go 451.

as much as i detest hoofball,

hoofball is actually something that would work well vs Arsenal.  None of their defenders are particularly good with dealing with aerial threats.

but having said that, there's nothing wrong with hoofball if it's done properly having the right players.

when we hoof it to our strikers, they just can't make it stick and loses the ball, and when they try flick it on, there's nobody to run onto the the ball as our midfield is way too far away from the strikers.  There's only one player we got that can keep the ball when we hoof it and that's Best and he's injured.

i would play a backline of raylor colo willo simpson, and the midfield 4 of jonas, cabaye, tiote, santon with HBA behind Ba.  Im tempted to start guthrie instead of cabaye because he has been poor.

We basically have to stop them from doing their stuff. That is, we need to pressurise them whenever one of their players gets the ball, as in don't give them time to play the killer pass to Van Persie or whatever. If we can do this, we can get a result imo.

Don't see why people are starting Cisse, Shola has scored as many goals as him this season and is in better form

troll

http://www.signsofdepression.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/symptoms-of-depression.jpg