Team of the Season

Belfast Boy

Apologies if this is too early but I was just wondering which, if any, of our players may be in with a shout for this.

For me Krul and Ba must be considered but I cant really make a case for anyone else. Midfield will be interesting as the usual favourites will be expected but is there room for Parker and Scholes when you consider the season Man City have had? I expect Hart will be in goal but surely Krul must be close and there is only one space left alongside RVP but who stands out more than Ba?

My Team:

Krul

Walker

Kompany

Skrtel

Assou-Ekotto

Yaya Toure

Silva

Dempsey

Bale

RVP

Ba

Apologies if this is too early but I was just wondering which, if any, of our players may be in with a shout for this.

For me Krul and Ba must be considered but I cant really make a case for anyone else. Midfield will be interesting as the usual favourites will be expected but is there room for Parker and Scholes when you consider the season Man City have had? I expect Hart will be in goal but surely Krul must be close and there is only one space left alongside RVP but who stands out more than Ba?

Aguero. 

Guest MrSundlofer

It will be players from Manchester United, Manchester City and Tottenham + 1 player from Liverpool. Boring.

Aguero. 

Yup. And even Rooney tbh. Ba is probably the 4th best striker in this league.

Guest firetotheworks

Vorm

Walker

Kompany

Coloccini

Assou Erotic

Yaya Toure

Dempsey

Bale

Silva

Van Persie

Ba

Krul

Richards

Kompany

Vermaelen

Assou

Ramires

Yaya Toure

Ramsey

Silva

Van Persie

Aguero

Not sure about these, Ramires has done well but Ramsey? not a hope should he be near team of the season.