NUFC finances for 2010/11 announced

Dave

If we have made a profit before player trading then it's very good news. I expect our overall profit to be £20m+ when you factor in player trading.

It looks like we're being run well. The wage bill must not be very high, the gate receipts must be higher than the past couple of years. If we're making a profit before player trading then we should be able to spend a bit in the summer given that there is still a bit of the Carroll money available.

It'll cover the year of 2011, which includes the Carroll transfer, the Ben Arfa transfer, the Cabaye transfer but it won't include the Cisse transfer. It covers our first season back in the Premiership and the start of this season, so it should see us return to 100m+ in revenue for the first time in a few years. The fact that our attendances ticked up this year will show in the accounts, as will the good number of season tickets that were sold in the promotion period in Nov/December.

If I have got it right Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2012.

Name & Registered Office:

NEWCASTLE UNITED LIMITED

ST. JAMES' PARK

NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

NE1 4ST

Company No. 02529667

Name & Registered Office:

NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL COMPANY LIMITED

ST JAMES PARK,

NEWCASTLE-UPON-TYNE

NE1 4ST

Company No. 00031014

Shouldn`t they update there registered office to Sports Direct Arena.

Good news, finally sorted out shepherds mess and his own early mistakes.

Good to see we have just about peddled all the aging players on big wages and then been really sensible in the transfer market.

Its a million miles away from Shepherds model.

Guest neesy111

It'll cover the year of 2011, which includes the Carroll transfer, the Ben Arfa transfer, the Cabaye transfer but it won't include the Cisse transfer. It covers our first season back in the Premiership and the start of this season, so it should see us return to 100m+ in revenue for the first time in a few years. The fact that our attendances ticked up this year will show in the accounts, as will the good number of season tickets that were sold in the promotion period in Nov/December.

No it won't.  Ashley and every club do their accounts over a season and not on a financial year.

Guest neesy111

We'll also have 3.5M in wages free after the summer after Smith has left.

This is good news but expected.

Telegraph Sport understands there is still some money left from the sale of Andy Caroll to Liverpool for £35million last year, despite the £10million signing of Papiss Demba Cissé in January.

That's some Mensa-level maths from the Telegraph there, there's no fooling them is there?

:lol:

Tbf I have been fully expecting that money to go towards reducing the club's debt to Ashley which still stands at £150m.

if it did, which wouldn't surprise me i doubt it would be so straightforward.

Why?

just think it he would more hidden, deeper in the accounts than me or you would realise. hence why i'd like quayside or LLLO to make a re appearance.

I'm here and will do my best to help when the accounts are published.

Guest Roger Kint

No it won't.  Ashley and every club do their accounts over a season and not on a financial year.

Yep 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011. They are supposed to be filed no later than 1 April, were late last year iirc.

Aye, enough to cover the wages of approximately two and a half more players under the current wage structure.

Add Harper & lovenkrands to that as well, at least £5-6m a year saved with no impact to quality.

alternativly krul's pay rise,jonas's, possibly even colo's.

I think Krul will be the only one with a meaningful pay rise, other two it was about the length.