www.toonarmyusa.com

Dokko

Cracking little site for those USA fans we (do we have many?) have either American born, or exiled.

Some of the funniest headlines from them over there in recent weeks (Shola knifed in Colorado being my fav) and headlining in newsnow (i know it doesn't take much) these days.

Nicely put together, informative and i hope our American buddies appreciate the work.

Has a link to here as well.  :thup:

I hope we have sites like this across the world in different languages.

Cracking little site for those USA fans we (do we have many?) have either American born, or exiled.

Some of the funniest headlines from them over there in recent weeks (Shola knifed in Colorado being my fav) and headlining in newsnow (i know it doesn't take much) these days.

Nicely put together, informative and i hope our American buddies appreciate the work.

Has a link to here as well.  :thup:

I hope we have sites like this across the world in different languages.

There's a swedish one aswell, dont know if im allowed to post the link, but it sure does excist though. Currently under preparation due to some technical problems earlier.  :)

Guest toon tone rudeboy

It's a good site.  I spend more time on the UK sites but have taken part in some of their conversations.  The only problem I have with the site is the amount of notification emails I get every time a new message is posted.

It's a good site.  I spend more time on the UK sites but have taken part in some of their conversations.  The only problem I have with the site is the amount of notification emails I get every time a new message is posted.

There probably will be a setting to change that.

Its pretty standard everywhere this is set to on when you join a forum.