MLS 2012

Ameritoon

Did a massive MLS draft sweepstake at my work, ended up picking Toronto as they're 'my team' (simply because I always end up doing an FM game with them and have just ended up keeping an eye out for 'em). Just spotted how ridiculously good Scottish coach Martin Rennie has done to become Vancouver coach. His wiki page is worth a read - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Rennie

Be interested to see how Boyd and Robson end up doing in the MLS. Probably have just about found their level.

Just seen this:

"On 31 January 2012, Philadelphia traded Le Toux to Vancouver Whitecaps FC for allocation money."

So a transfer?

There is a salary cap in MLS, so if you trade a player and get allocation money then you trade that player and add that money to your salary cap.

Guest Heneage

Yeah they looked tidy just missing a good striker.

I've got LeToux in my fantasy side along with Mattocks. Really excited for this season.

was great match,a sweet goal by le toux. camilo s was nice as well,should be a better season for the caps.rennie seems like a good coach,wants to play attractive football.the caps played a 4-2-3-1,had more posession,passed better.controled the game,didn't have alot of shots though,montreal out shot us in the first half,glad montreal are in,nice to have another rival besides seattle and portland.glad the season is finaly under way.

Guest VegasToon

MLS is absolutely horrible to watch.  I try every year to watch it and every year I think I'd rather have a prostate exam then watch this shit.

MLS is absolutely horrible to watch.  I try every year to watch it and every year I think I'd rather have a prostate exam then watch this s***.

Me too. The feeling is worse when you find yourself actually sitting at the Home Depot Center loathing your own team. I hate the LA Galaxy and yet there I am watching this shit. They even won the title last year and I feel nothing. This must be what its like for Liverpool and ManU supporters.... cunts.

MLS is absolutely horrible to watch.  I try every year to watch it and every year I think I'd rather have a prostate exam then watch this s***.

Me too. The feeling is worse when you find yourself actually sitting at the Home Depot Center loathing your own team. I hate the LA Galaxy and yet there I am watching this s***. They even won the title last year and I feel nothing. This must be what its like for Liverpool and ManU supporters.... c***s.

I just can't get into Toronto FC at all.  They seem to have a complete turnover of the team & staff every year.    :embarrassed:

Me too. The feeling is worse when you find yourself actually sitting at the Home Depot Center loathing your own team. I hate the LA Galaxy and yet there I am watching this s***. They even won the title last year and I feel nothing. This must be what its like for Liverpool and ManU supporters.... c***s.

I just can't get into Toronto FC at all.  They seem to have a complete turnover of the team & staff every year.    :embarrassed:

Trust me, given their performances when I've seen them play, a complete turnover sounds fine.

Anyway, I enjoy going to the Union games, so this year I'm a season ticket holder. First home game in a week, should be good.

Though it'd be nice if they hadn't needlessly shopped Le Toux.