Dave's 100,000th post!

Fenham Mag

When will it happen?

1543 posts to go. 37.379 post per day. Should be there in 41 days on that average.

I'm going to plump for 15th April 2012 (which is in fact the 100th anniversary of the sinking of Titantic).

Any plans for the big occasion Dave?

:lol:

Anyway it's not the biggest post count that's sad, I've been on here over seven years. It's the posts per day ratio that is the true indicator of sadness.

Ahem.

I wouldn't say so. There's some reet sad acts that have racked up massive post counts in a fraction of the time.

Anyway it's not the biggest post count that's sad, I've been on here over seven years. It's the posts per day ratio that is the true indicator of sadness.

Ahem.

I wouldn't say so. There's some reet sad acts that have racked up massive post counts in a fraction of the time.

You would say so, as you still need to look at the post per day ratio. :dontknow:

Ahem.

You would say so, as you still need to look at the post per day ratio. :dontknow:

Which was my point :lol: it's not particularly sad on dave's part, as there are much worse.