Newcastle United vs Norwich - 18/3/12 @4pm (Live on Sky) - Pre-match thread

Stifler

It had better be better than the fucking Wolves match. Must win. If we don't win this then the season is in danger of trundling towards mediocrity.

Remember the last time we played these at home being exactly like the Wolves match last week.  2-0 up and coasting then fucked it up.

Gary Doherty = cunt.

We don't just need to but HAVE to fucking batter these I mean fucking rape them silly.

--------------Krul

Perch---Willi-----Colo---Raylor

-------------Tiote

---Cab------------------Jonas

-------------HBA

----Cisse--------------Ba

OR

--------------Krul

Perch---Willi-----Colo-----Raylor

HBA----Cab------Tiote----Jonas

---------Cisse--------Ba

Guest neesy111

Lose.

Shut up man.

So what have we done over the last month to show that we can beat a decent Norwich team?

Lose.

Shut up man.

So what have we done over the last month to show that we can beat a decent Norwich team?

We have better players than they do. We have two proven goalscorers up front. We will beat them. Quote me on that.

Guest neesy111

Lose.

Shut up man.

We have better players than they do. We have two proven goalscorers up front. We will beat them. Quote me on that.

What about Wolves, Sunderland games then?

Lose.

Shut up man.

What about Wolves, Sunderland games then?

We didn't lose those games. I'd argue over this past month you're banging on about that Sunderland have surpassed Norwich and we battered them in that second half last week. I simply can't see Norwich scoring more goals than us.

Yeah, this is must-win. I will very rarely say that - but the fans are due a good footballing win. We've got by far the better players, we're at home, almost a fully-fit squad... there's no excuses left.

Don't thing a Wigan (h) or QPR (h) style three points will cut the mustard/paper over the cracks sufficiently. If we don't see some good football, domination and application - it won't be a pretty end of season you'd think - and the crowd are always willing to have a good old groan at SJP lately..