Newcastle United vs Norwich - 18/3/12 @4pm (Live on Sky) - Pre-match thread

Stifler

Must win game, if we dont we can forget Europe and start thinking about the mackems finishing higher than us.

I would go with:

Krul

Santon Williamson Perch Ferguson

Ben Arfa Guthrie Tiote Jonas

Ba  Cisse

No chance it will happen like.

Must win game, if we dont we can forget Europe and start thinking about the mackems finishing higher than us.

I would go with:

Krul

Ba  Cisse

No Colo? Are you crazy?

If Santon is injured:

-----------------Krul

Simpson - Willi - Colo - Perch

------------------------------------

----------------Tiote

--------Cabaye - Guthrie

------------------------------------

----HBA--------------Ba----------

----------------Cissé

That looks so sexy, but it wont happen in million years (maybe when we get a new manager. :lol:)

I would go with:

Krul

Ba  Cisse

Great Scott.

http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2010/attachments/Non-Wheels-Discussions/358152-Namak-Mirchi-Club-Of-Pakwheels--------mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Guest neesy111

Krul

Simpson Colo Kadar Raylor

Tiote

HBA        Guthrie    Santon

Ba

Cisse

Kadar. :yao:

Guest neesy111

Some seem to suffering from selective memory loss with regards to Perch.

He's fucking awful in the centre of defence.

West Brom was his last game in central defence and he was fucking abysmal.

Krul

Tiote

Ba

Cisse

Kadar. :yao:

Shame isn't it? Can't play a kid who looked promising so we'll stick with a weak as piss hoofer in Williamson.

Norwich tend to win 1-2 away from home a lot. Having said that, if we play a front six of HBA, Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez, Ba and Cisse I think we'll win the game. If we play Obertan or Shola, maybe not. I quite like Shola in his current sub role, he offers a lot for about 20-30 minutes. No more, though.

Krul

Tiote

Ba

Cisse

what in the fuck is that?

Williamson's been dreadful for too long, Simpson wasn't bad yesterday other than the throw in. Santon can't defend but can attack very well and Jonas is offering nothing lately, same with Cabaye.

Williamson is a must starter imo. We saw in the away game that all their goals come from headers/set pieces, and providing they start with Holt and/or Morison they will go for the aerial. Williamson being strength for me is his ability in the air. While it isn't great, its the best of the options we have. Starting anyone else would be suicidal.

Really hope Simpson's injured. Fuck morals, he makes us shitter - like the majority of genuinely gash players.

------------------------------------- Krul -------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santon ----------- Williamson ---------- Coloccini --------------- Raylor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------- Tiote -----------------------------------

----------------------- Cabaye -----------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------- Jonas ----------------------------

-- HBA -------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------- Ba ---------------------

------------------------------- Cisse ------------------------------------------

Same set up as the first half away at Fulham. Only this time for ninety minutes and with all our best players playing. There's some serious potential with Jonas roaming around the final third, particularly when we've got all our other ball-players in the side. Providing we're not punting it long, Cisse can sit on the shoulder of the last defender and mop up any chances that come his way. Seems to me that he's the sort of striker that doesn't need asking twice. Ba is great as an out-and-out striker, but if one of them is going to be withdrawn, i'd rather it be him. He's not bad at coming deep.

There's potential in a really fluid system with that lot all in the side. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pardew set up with something other than 4-4-2... doubt it'll be as above though.