Coco                      =  Cherno Church Lovers

Mike                        =  Anal Beadles

Ethangl                  =  Motley Cruz

ChiShearer              =  Jerry Jones Glory Holes

Mozy                        =  London Sillynannies

Micktoon                  =  Fintoon Heat

QBG                        =  ASSBR

Craic so far:

Waiting on Peyton. He's going to Miami though.

Brandon Marshal is Chicago Bound.

Redkins have Garcon, and have mortgaged their future on RGIII, now that they've had their salary cap cut.

Guest Micktoon

Fuck it, our front office is the fucking NFL equivalent of the toon. Marshall, an elite WR, goes for two 3'rds. FFS we paid two seconds. So we bring Flynn in and take away the best weapon we had.

Fucking useless, Ireland needs to be cut and dragged behing a boat on South beach whilst theres a bunch of tiger sharks having a feeding frenzy.

If Ross wants to fill those empty seats at the stadium he's got a fucking odd way off going about it.

Fuck it, i'm off to bed. When i wake if i don't see Manning, Jackson and Wayne in Dolphins jerseys I'm off to a monastry in the tibeten hills to live a life of stoned tranquility.

Brandon Lloyd visiting with the 49ers. Would be an interesting return, sounds like we are trying to fix our WR situation through FA. We've re-signed pretty much all of our Defensive starters, but I'd like a CB in the First Round of the Draft.

Brandon Lloyd visiting with the 49ers. Would be an interesting return, sounds like we are trying to fix our WR situation through FA. We've re-signed pretty much all of our Defensive starters, but I'd like a CB in the First Round of the Draft.

Going to be a Pat unless you offer him silly money.

You're also hosting Chaz Schilens.

:shifty:

Chaz Schilens.

EDIT: Bills hosting Mario Williams :pilko:

Aye seen the Schilens bit also. Saw him in fits and starts last year, would be a decent number 3 but I'd obviously prefer Brandon. Not sure how much cap space we have though

Broncos going all in on Manning it seems, not even attempting to bring in any other FA's so far despite having 50m in cap room. :lol:

(Except Brandon Merriweather of course, imagine my excitement if we land him)

Marshall to Chicago is a bit of a shocker, Fins got sick of him already it seems. Guy is a waster, shame as he's got immense ability. Maybe being back with his BFF at QB will help him, how cute. Bears are going after Mario too, if they get him then that's gonna be a legit contender with that D.

Pierre Garcon got a better contract than Marquis Colston, doesn't make any sense at all.

Apparently Marshall punched some woman in the face outside a nightclub last weekend and could be looking at an 8 game suspension if the case goes anywhere.

Miami may have pulled a fast one. :lol: